SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I agree with the herpa. The f**k are you measuring shit for. Just get it done mofo.

In other news, I've just logged into a uni computer to finish an assignment thats due in tomorrow. Everything I did on it last week is gone. Export must have f**ked up in the program or some shit so now I'm redoing everything from last week. So so lame.

Herpa: "this micrometer stuff is bullshit. why would i need to measure stuff to fix a car?"

i actually face palmed...

I agree with the herpa. The f**k are you measuring shit for. Just get it done mofo.

Measure twice, cut once

Measure not at all, cut untill you get it right

In other news, I've just logged into a uni computer to finish an assignment thats due in tomorrow. Everything I did on it last week is gone. Export must have f**ked up in the program or some shit so now I'm redoing everything from last week. So so lame.

Sucks to be you. A lot.

Ravi i'll have a look at how they are setup on my 33 hubs tomorrow arvo. Might have to come and give you a hand with these

Oh you need to know how to use micrometers, dial gauges and calipers when being a mechanic, how else will you measure how thick a rotor is or how much run out its got :blush:

although you can get digital ones

Edited by Dan_B

Morning Mangs,

Still haven't got these f**king studs off the hub... think I need a heavier hammer. Would a dead blow hammer be any better than a normal hammer/mallet (both of which I've tried)

Have you tried yelling at it?

Sorry mang I don't know the details of a boat rear end. They're pretty easy to do in an aus spec 31, HR31 though the hub has got to come off and its a pr*ck of a job.

Really guys? Pooooor whoring today :D I needs halppp!

Sorry, had cricket and then tried to learn to drive an F1 car without the nOOb line turned on. F*cking hard, gave up and went to bed.

@Colon: Did dan bail on you guys for futsal?

Oh you need to know how to use micrometers, dial gauges and calipers when being a mechanic, how else will you measure how thick a rotor is or how much run out its got ;)

Pfft, if it's not rusty it's still good :blush:

although you can get digital ones

Digital FTW

Having a fail night

That's what she said

1:35 - 1:42 is the part I'm failing at

That's what she said

I could do it yesterday but today I can't :(

That's what she said

So I was driving to work today, in the left hand land and there is a bus in front which I know is going to stop at the bus stop. There is a gap just big enough to fit a car in next to me, indicator goes on and BAM, the asshat in a huge 4wd (chev or something - looked american) plants his foot and closes the gap. Fortunately, the car behind wasn't driven by such a douchebag and they let me in. So I get past the bus and back in to the left lane, shoot past the cocknugget in the 4wd, and let him know how much I appreciated his actions with a one finger salute. He didn't like that, dropped into my lane and started tailgating me. I didn't want to brake test him as I was sure to come of second best, so at the next side street on the left (where I wanted to go anyway, it's a shortcut past all the traffic lights), at the last minute gave the brakes a quick tap to get the weight forward and then hauled arse round the corner. Mr. fuckstain saw my brake lights come on and stomped the brakes, then realised i was turning and tried to follow me. SIF. Straight over the traffic island (collecing a 'keep left' or something sign along the way), across the other lane and parked against the gutter. Unfortunately he kept it the right way up :P looked like a flat tyre or two though. I kept going on my merry way :)

Serves the dickwad right. He is a waste of oxygen AND a Shit Bloke.

Morning mangs

So I was driving to work today, in the left hand land and there is a bus in front which I know is going to stop at the bus stop. There is a gap just big enough to fit a car in next to me, indicator goes on and BAM, the asshat in a huge 4wd (chev or something - looked american) plants his foot and closes the gap. Fortunately, the car behind wasn't driven by such a douchebag and they let me in. So I get past the bus and back in to the left lane, shoot past the cocknugget in the 4wd, and let him know how much I appreciated his actions with a one finger salute. He didn't like that, dropped into my lane and started tailgating me. I didn't want to brake test him as I was sure to come of second best, so at the next side street on the left (where I wanted to go anyway, it's a shortcut past all the traffic lights), at the last minute gave the brakes a quick tap to get the weight forward and then hauled arse round the corner. Mr. fuckstain saw my brake lights come on and stomped the brakes, then realised i was turning and tried to follow me. SIF. Straight over the traffic island (collecing a 'keep left' or something sign along the way), across the other lane and parked against the gutter. Unfortunately he kept it the right way up :blush: looked like a flat tyre or two though. I kept going on my merry way :D

Nice. I see you're learnin' them one keep left sign at a time....

Also LOL at Shit Bloke.

@Colon: Did dan bail on you guys for futsal?

So I was driving to work today, in the left hand land and there is a bus in front which I know is going to stop at the bus stop. There is a gap just big enough to fit a car in next to me, indicator goes on and BAM, the asshat in a huge 4wd (chev or something - looked american) plants his foot and closes the gap. Fortunately, the car behind wasn't driven by such a douchebag and they let me in. So I get past the bus and back in to the left lane, shoot past the cocknugget in the 4wd, and let him know how much I appreciated his actions with a one finger salute. He didn't like that, dropped into my lane and started tailgating me. I didn't want to brake test him as I was sure to come of second best, so at the next side street on the left (where I wanted to go anyway, it's a shortcut past all the traffic lights), at the last minute gave the brakes a quick tap to get the weight forward and then hauled arse round the corner. Mr. f**kstain saw my brake lights come on and stomped the brakes, then realised i was turning and tried to follow me. SIF. Straight over the traffic island (collecing a 'keep left' or something sign along the way), across the other lane and parked against the gutter. Unfortunately he kept it the right way up :) looked like a flat tyre or two though. I kept going on my merry way :)

Yeah Dan was a shit bloke and dogged us last night. We started the match with 4 players. Halfway through the first half the other 2 guys on the team turned up. We should of won but ended up losing 6 - 4 I was pretty disappointed.

+1 for stupid cnut deserving it.

Yeah Dan was a shit bloke and dogged us last night. We started the match with 4 players. Halfway through the first half the other 2 guys on the team turned up. We should of won but ended up losing 6 - 4 I was pretty disappointed.

shit bloke for sure

This web filter at work is the biggest nazi. Just added red bull racing website to the list of things i've gotten blocked at work :)

So I was driving to work today, in the left hand land and there is a bus in front which I know is going to stop at the bus stop. There is a gap just big enough to fit a car in next to me, indicator goes on and BAM, the asshat in a huge 4wd (chev or something - looked american) plants his foot and closes the gap. Fortunately, the car behind wasn't driven by such a douchebag and they let me in. So I get past the bus and back in to the left lane, shoot past the cocknugget in the 4wd, and let him know how much I appreciated his actions with a one finger salute. He didn't like that, dropped into my lane and started tailgating me. I didn't want to brake test him as I was sure to come of second best, so at the next side street on the left (where I wanted to go anyway, it's a shortcut past all the traffic lights), at the last minute gave the brakes a quick tap to get the weight forward and then hauled arse round the corner. Mr. fuckstain saw my brake lights come on and stomped the brakes, then realised i was turning and tried to follow me. SIF. Straight over the traffic island (collecing a 'keep left' or something sign along the way), across the other lane and parked against the gutter. Unfortunately he kept it the right way up :) looked like a flat tyre or two though. I kept going on my merry way :)

Gotta love it when shit like that happens. And you know he would have been cursing your name as you sped away into the distance.