SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Finally some clear weather, so got the skyline out instead of the vw.

Driving the skyline in the wet is a major pain in the ass, as the demisters are rubbish and there is no air con, so usually have to drive with the window open, getting rained on...

And that's winthout mentioning the $80 a pop, plastic rear, barely can be called, tyres

Edited by PWND

My windscreen wiper has an issue where it sometimes scrapes the windscreen, quite annoying when you're sitting in traffic, you're ipod is dead, no good cds in the car and all you can hear is metal scraping glass.

My drivers side window also doesn't go up which is awesome for surprise storms.

Don't get me started about driving in the rain lol. The 31 has no heater or A/C and 1 window is never enough to stop the windscreen from fogging up so I end up with all the windows open. My lights are shithouse normally add rain into the mix and I can see about a metre infront of the car for everything else I have to use the force. Can't see out of the back window because of shit tint left over. The wipers are f**ked and seem to readjust whenever they please so one minute they will be fine next they won't make it over to the drivers side or they overshoot it and go off the windscreen entirely.

Certainly makes driving in the rain an adventure...

My 31 is just as pleasant to drive in the rain as it is in the dry

My 32 is good too. Just not when I have to cross epic rivers. The air con demists the rear window, so it doesn't matter that the rear demister doesn't work :banana:

Lol, what an evening. Was feeling energetic this afternoon and decided to tape up the coil packs on the 33, it had a flat battery as well so I went and picked up some jumper cables from a mate and jump started the car. Went out for a drive up to the servo in warner/bray park to pump tyres up. Car just started after putting some petrol in, gave it a bit of a boot to see how the coil packs went now that we'd fixed them up, was all sunshine and roses. Until the car started hunting.

Someone forgot to tighten a hose clamp up.

Had no flat head screwdriver so we called home and got someone to bring my car out, got the car and fixed up the hose clamp. Now my bonnet doesn't open so we were trying to flag down a car. A black 32 drove past us, kept going, a multitude of other cars as well as a white stagea who did a skid around the roundabout and then got chased by an undercover car. So thanks to those two drivers for pulling over! lol. In the end a hot little p plater pulled over and we got it all going :banana:

In the end a hot little p plater pulled over

*Stamp* APPROVED

Got this link in a email from Dad this morning lol. As good as the learn to speak Jap chick for sure.

*Stamp* APPROVED

learn to speak jap chick has nudes thus = better

I could only find shit pics that may or may not be her. I fail at internets. I demand that you share!

Question of the day - if you could swap your car for anything within reason (say 20k+ the value of your current vehicle) what would it be?

In order of preference:

240Z fully restored + turbo L28 conversion

32GTR with a lot of work done

350Z + turbo conversion

Z32 2+0 twin turbo targa top

S2000

Question of the day - if you could swap your car for anything within reason (say 20k+ the value of your current vehicle) what would it be?

Mine? A very clean 32 GTR or 34 GTR.

Bongo van

In order of preference:

240Z fully restored + turbo L28 conversion

32GTR with a lot of work done

350Z + turbo conversion

Z32 2+0 twin turbo targa top

S2000

you beat me to it John

Mine is 240z, with either a rb26 or similar.

Currently in the market for a reasonable 240z shell :banana: