SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Bought my ute? I haven't seen a cent for it yet :thumbsup: . Also, he 'borrowed' my 12mm inner hex bit and a 3/8-1/2 adapter and I haven't got them back yet :(

But yes, small world. I know Seb (aka Andy) well.

What did you get for them?

Anyone want to buy a 31 ute? I should have donated it to Top Gear Australia :(

donating to top gear would be epic rad

i just swapped for some 215 45 tyres in the same condition (he wanted to run 8"s on the front, so 40profile would look hotter)

ps ill hex your adapter :P

i just swapped for some 215 45 tyres in the same condition (he wanted to run 8"s on the front, so 40profile would look hotter)

Nice. 595ss? I would have done that swap :P

ps ill hex your adapter :thumbsup:

I love it when you talk dirty to me

Wed 11th November work for everyone?
11th is good :thumbsup:

Yep, thats good

Wanta doan event thread or keep it well local?

Up to you guys...

Remember its a small dining room... Also can print out a bunch more vouchers, 2 for 1 mains... Means half price for everyone...

Make sure we get an even number so everyone benifits from the deals...

Ribs ribs ribs... im in

Oh and 11th...

approved-stamp.gif

Yep ok, so its me you and who?

Lets keep it to 6 or 8 max, easy to book a table and we can given them a test run for a big night...

Like a tester for a good old SAU dinner night... :P

Oh and on another note... "Now im feeling so fly, Like a G6"

Liquor talking... :thumbsup:

Petrie Tav - Wed 10th Nov...

Time, well about that... (like 6:30 or 7pm or so)

I'll book a table the monday before with the final number...

*Smity42

*Isola

*Col

*Kyle

*Dan_B (maybe)

*Joe_89 (maybe)

*SABBAi

*skins

MAP ----> http://maps.google.com.au/maps?oe=utf-8&am...=18&iwloc=A

(Carpark in river street...)

Petrie Tav - 11th Nov...

Time, well about that... (like 6:30 or 7pm or so)

I'll book a table the monday before with the final number...

*Smity42

*Isola

*Col

Top stuff.

Also add my housemate Kyle.

And Dan_B should come, if not he's a soft c*ck.

Joe_89 is another northsider but I don't think he checks this thread much. I'll check with him tomorrow night if he comes to baskins.

Anyone else?

Too easy, just let me know.

So... I may have finally snapped:

StreetFame33, if I was directing it at you, StreetFame33, then, StreetFame33, I would quote you, StreetFame33, or address you by name, StreetFame33. And trust me, StreetFame33, we all are aware of your name, StreetFame33. You, StreetFame33, can't seem to make one post, without adding "StreetFame33" at the end of your post, StreetFame33. Even though, StreetFame33, your username (StreetFame33) is attached to ever post you ever make, StreetFame33, as this is a forum, StreetFame33, and not an e-mail or a guestbook, StreetFame 33. If you, StreetFame33, have also not noticed, you StreetFame33, have "StreetFame33" in your signature as well, StreetFame33. So we have a good idea of who you are, StreetFame 33, well before we even get to the part where you, StreetFame33, have written "StreetFame33" as a sign off to your StreetFame33 posts.

So, StreetFame33, no. I was not directing it at you, StreetFame33, as I did not quote you, StreetFame33, nor did I address you by name, StreetFame33. It was, StreetFame33, merely a passing observation, StreetFame33, about the thread in general, StreetFame33. So stress less, StreetFame33.

So... I may have finally snapped:

LOL!

Just throwing it out there. But isn't the 11/11/10 a Thursday?

F*CK, it is too. How did I c*ck that up? 10/11/10 :P

Anyway morning mangs *tips hat*

Morning.

Who's up for baskins tonight? :laugh: Hopefully there will be much improvement in the JB selection. :laugh: