SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

In if there is enough chairs

yeah 6 to 8 is a good number

I'll see if I can get there. Wednesday night should be ok.

no worries, let us know by the monday before

Just throwing it out there. But isn't the 11/11/10 a Thursday?

yes it is, updated

i just aqua planed at 100kph across the bruce hwy and narrowly missed a lancer...

wish i hit it, he gave me the finger... wanker...

ps. i aquaplaned cause he cut me off, then he gave me the finger when i put my arms up in the air...

so i cut him off big time... too wrongs dont make a right, but i sure do feel good about it... dick head

best film clip EVA. Just don't listen to the music :thumbsup:

Song is shit. But video clip

approved-stamp.gif

Astrotristan180

You know your username is just 'astrotristan' right? :)

i just aqua planed at 100kph across the bruce hwy and narrowly missed a lancer...

wish i hit it, he gave me the finger... wanker...

ps. i aquaplaned cause he cut me off, then he gave me the finger when i put my arms up in the air...

so i cut him off big time... too wrongs dont make a right, but i sure do feel good about it... dick head

approved-stamp.gif

Tits are clothed. Flim clip = undelivered promises and fail.

Only just by the looks (couldn't view clip at work so only guessing)

Col, you need to install mad max style weaponry, so that you may remove sad douches from the driving population.