SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

There is a Nandos at Kenmore near the maccas.
once again, near st lucia coles is quiet good as well, as there is a fair bit of eye kandy walking around at that time too
There is a Coldrock/ 7Eleven/Dominoes/Indian in Kenmore.. about 1 minute from Baskins

I am good with any of these options. I am a particularly big fan of eye candy and also cold rock.

It was M-Webb's fault...

:)

cold rock is win

QFT

It'll bother him when the money we spend doesn't turn up. I just see no point in going back if he can't even reply to a message. I don't think it's a great idea to turn up and loiter... it might attract the defect squad.

You have a point. I may do a scouting run though to determine if grace/grace/morgan are working :D

Does the McDonalds near Nandos have a McCafe? I'm keen for a Thursday coffee. Noel, seeing as a few of us are going to be buying food there, I doubt very much if they'll care about you turning up with fish and chips or something. And if they do, too fucking bad.

There is a "Plum Cafe" there according to google. Dunno if it will be open or not though. Also, pretty sure that's a "Yes" on the McCafe: http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&sou...2,336.73,,1,-10

I don't want to be organising this shit at 6pm on Wednesday.

THIS.

stones corner baskins FTW

Eww. South side.

It's got a decent car park though I guess... I'm assuming you actually mean Greenslopes and not Stones Corner? The one in with the Subway and Nightowl?

Is there coffee there?

This whole BNR thing is so petty.

Either way, I'm happy to go where ever. But I would prefer something that I dont HAVE to buy something. That and I don't want to have to have dinner there. Nando's has nothing but chicken. Unless they do double choc chicken thickshakes, I'm not interested. :D

Ike Scream, Cake, coffee, cafe, lounge, bar, club, chill place..... All good.

A big enough crowd will usually cause the obligatory visit from the 5-0's. especially when there is a line of 'them, those damn boy racer imports'....

Perhaps we need to do a recce' run around the local cafe's to see their me 'n' you's, and parking arrangements. Might find a nice place that isn't too busy.

Baskins doesn't do real boysenberry though :D

Chapel hill was only worth it for the JB

I agree, cold rock would be my preference!

Eww. South side.

It's got a decent car park though I guess... I'm assuming you actually mean Greenslopes and not Stones Corner? The one in with the Subway and Nightowl?

Is there coffee there?

cause thats soooo much different to being on the South West :)

Its still in the suburb of stones corner but not in the one street that every one associates with stones corner, its the one on logan road across from super cheap so yeah i think we are talking about the same one. Supercheap is the best place to park as the carpark in there can get a little hectic.

As for coffee, I dont drink it so I cant remember!

I agree, cold rock would be my preference!

cause thats soooo much different to being on the South West :D

Its still in the suburb of stones corner but not in the one street that every one associates with stones corner, its the one on logan road across from super cheap so yeah i think we are talking about the same one. Supercheap is the best place to park as the carpark in there can get a little hectic.

As for coffee, I dont drink it so I cant remember!

Doesn't count as south until you cross the river :)

You guys can pick OldCock if you want, I'm just not buying anything from there is all. I don't care if that's where we go though. I'll bring food/coffee with me.

There is no "suburb of Stones Corner". Stones Corner is a locality, not a suburb; like Tenneriffe, St Johns Wood, Rainworth, Rosalie, Jubilee, Hill End, Petrie Terrace, Colmslie, Queensport, Ekibin, Wellers Hill, Ironside, Buranda, Myrtletown, Oxford Park, etc. So I don't associate any street with Stones Corner. :/

Doesn't count as south until you cross the river :D

You guys can pick OldCock if you want, I'm just not buying anything from there is all. I don't care if that's where we go though. I'll bring food/coffee with me.

There is no "suburb of Stones Corner". Stones Corner is a locality, not a suburb; like Tenneriffe, St Johns Wood, Rainworth, Rosalie, Jubilee, Hill End, Petrie Terrace, Colmslie, Queensport, Ekibin, Wellers Hill, Ironside, Buranda, Myrtletown, Oxford Park, etc. So I don't associate any street with Stones Corner. :)

Wow thats interesting, it used to have its own post code and even a suburb division on mapping, but it seems now you are right! I used to live in vine street back in the day and its street adress was vine street stones coner, now it would seem it has all been split up

Wow thats interesting, it used to have its own post code and even a suburb division on mapping, but it seems now you are right! I used to live in vine street back in the day and its street adress was vine street stones coner, now it would seem it has all been split up

Localitlies have never been real suburbs, local council/zoning does what it wants with them and always changes the rules. Some have post codes and are still used for address purposes for sorting, but they don't actually "exist". For the most part, people just use them in their address for the wank factor (ESPECIALLY St Johns Wood residents, because it's only accessible by one road, that has a bridge over the creek). If you have a look in the refidex you'll see stones corner inside the Greenslopes border. You'll also see it says "Stones Corner" and "GREENSLOPES" only the ones in uppser case count as real suburbs. All those ones I listed before are "Proper Case" and localities... as long as I didn't cock one up... it's been a whlie since my localities rant :D

Oh, and Vine St is totally a Greenslopes St, has been for quite a while, so must have been shortly after you left that the zoning changed back.

Here is that P plater crash on the M1. The car somehow cleared the centre barrier and got stuck in the damn bushes

I drove past that on saturday heading southbound!

Also there is cafe on the corner between the nandos and maccas in kenmore. Its not tooo bad.

lol haven't been here in a few days, what happened with bnr?

beezlebub do you take your 32 out to the bnr meat? If it's not too much to ask could you maybe take me for a little drive in it? Haven't been in a more than stock gtr so want to get a idea of "seat of the pants" feel from one. As I've been driving a 400rwkw xr6t the past few weeks for work and wondered if it were similar in a gtr.

Localitlies have never been real suburbs, local council/zoning does what it wants with them and always changes the rules. Some have post codes and are still used for address purposes for sorting, but they don't actually "exist". For the most part, people just use them in their address for the wank factor (ESPECIALLY St Johns Wood residents, because it's only accessible by one road, that has a bridge over the creek). If you have a look in the refidex you'll see stones corner inside the Greenslopes border. You'll also see it says "Stones Corner" and "GREENSLOPES" only the ones in uppser case count as real suburbs. All those ones I listed before are "Proper Case" and localities... as long as I didn't cock one up... it's been a whlie since my localities rant :)

Oh, and Vine St is totally a Greenslopes St, has been for quite a while, so must have been shortly after you left that the zoning changed back.

Yeah totally get what you are saying, stones corner used to have its own little red border in the refidex, but doesnt now!

OMG JOHN! I THINK I CAN FINALLY CORRECT YOU AND YOU CANNOT REBUT WITH BULLSHIT, BUT JUST HAVE TO COP IT

There is no "suburb of Stones Corner". Stones Corner is a locality, not a suburb; like Tenneriffe, St Johns Wood, Rainworth, Rosalie, Jubilee, Hill End, Petrie Terrace, Colmslie, Queensport, Ekibin, Wellers Hill, Ironside, Buranda, Myrtletown, Oxford Park, etc. So I don't associate any street with Stones Corner. :)

Teneriffe is a suburb :)

beezlebub do you take your 32 out to the bnr meat? If it's not too much to ask could you maybe take me for a little drive in it? Haven't been in a more than stock gtr so want to get a idea of "seat of the pants" feel from one. As I've been driving a 400rwkw xr6t the past few weeks for work and wondered if it were similar in a gtr.

maybe if you play with his meat :(

lol haven't been here in a few days, what happened with bnr?

Colins is more or less stock isnt it?

Nandos eats dick. the most overprice food on earth. :)

KFC quickly approaching that title

Col,

Are theses the ribs you're talking about?

Graziers' Ribs

Yep, thats them... we just ordered them cause we felt like ribs and they were perfect...

f**k, that's twice i've cock'd that date up now.

Yeah, mon 8th works for me

Mon 8th it is... decision made... (wheres the bathroom)