SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Colins is more or less stock isnt it?

It's also more or less unregistered...

Mon 8th it is... decision made... (wheres the bathroom)

approved-stamp.gif

Yes, dear :)

Oh snap.

Hey Geoff!

:)

approved-stamp.gif

Morning mangs.

Melbourne cup day today. Go Descarado, Americain, and Illustrious Blue!

Anyone want to play indoor cricket tonight?

If they stop doing work at tafe for that bullshit I'll be turning on the bench grinder and holding the rattle gun on for 5 mins so they can't hear it.

Then I'll be putting in a complaint to the office about having my time wasted on a paid course.

Morning Mangs

lol haven't been here in a few days, what happened with bnr?

beezlebub do you take your 32 out to the bnr meat? If it's not too much to ask could you maybe take me for a little drive in it? Haven't been in a more than stock gtr so want to get a idea of "seat of the pants" feel from one. As I've been driving a 400rwkw xr6t the past few weeks for work and wondered if it were similar in a gtr.

It hasn't been to a meet in close to a year now due to being unregistered. You'd be better off having a passenger ride in Andy's as mine is nothing special performance wise. Still running stock boost and compliance cat :(

OMG JOHN! I THINK I CAN FINALLY CORRECT YOU AND YOU CANNOT REBUT WITH BULLSHIT, BUT JUST HAVE TO COP IT

Teneriffe is a suburb :D

maybe if you play with his meat :D

Keen? :)

Colins is more or less stock isnt it?

:D

It's also more or less unregistered...

approved-stamp.gif

Oh snap.

approved-stamp.gif

Morning mangs.

Anyone want to play indoor cricket tonight?

Or is it? :)

If they stop doing work at tafe for that bullshit I'll be turning on the bench grinder and holding the rattle gun on for 5 mins so they can't hear it.

Then I'll be putting in a complaint to the office about having my time wasted on a paid course.

you must be the grumpiest old man in your age bracket in the history of the universe

It hasn't been to a meet in close to a year now due to being unregistered. You'd be better off having a passenger ride in Andy's as mine is nothing special performance wise. Still running stock boost and compliance cat :)

Im pretty disinclined to go anywhere near full throttle in that car on a nice quiet Thursday night when cops are just trawling for hoons, they would hear me 4 suburbs (or localities!) away

LOL.

approved-stamp.gif

you must be the grumpiest old man in your age bracket in the history of the universe

That's what she said

This.

Im pretty disinclined to go anywhere near full throttle in that car on a nice quiet Thursday night when cops are just trawling for hoons, they would hear me 4 suburbs (or localities!) away

Touche. What about SCC? I would be keen for a passenger ride for sure :)

Yeah, I understand that, I wasn't saying I wanted you to flog the car but if there was a way to demonstrate the response you get from it, for what you feel comfortable doing.

4 suburbs away sounds good haha.

Edited by hylian

This.

Touche. What about SCC? I would be keen for a passenger ride for sure :)

Perhaps! I will probably far to busy swimming though! lol

Yeah, I understand that, I wasn't saying I wanted you to flog the car but if there was a way to demonstrate the response you get from it, for what you feel comfortable doing.

4 suburbs away sounds good haha.

I can tell you in advance that the response I get from this car would not even be in the same ball park as a 400rwkw XR6 or F6 or what ever it was.

I would be keen for a ride for sure :laugh:

That's what she said.

Oh hai john,

pls refer to image and link below

then please make due apology :)

Evidence that John is wrong and Tristan is right :)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pwnt.

I guess in some cases ye ol' faithful street directory has it's drawbacks hey John? Like being out of date. :P

if there was a way to demonstrate the response you get from it, for what you feel comfortable doing.

That's what she said.

I can tell you in advance that the response I get from this car would not even be in the same ball park as a 400rwkw XR6 or F6 or what ever it was.

The response in my pants would be far superiour though

Oh hai john,

pls refer to image and link below

then please make due apology :)

JOHNISWRONG.jpg

Evidence that John is wrong and Tristan is right :)

Oh man that is awesome :)

Perhaps! I will probably far to busy swimming though! lol

Swimming...I'm still trying to figure out this destination. An hour south from Calamvale with a place to swim...

That's what she said.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pwnt.

I guess in some cases ye ol' faithful street directory has it's drawbacks hey John? Like being out of date. :P

That's what she said.

The response in my pants would be far superiour though

Yeah but who wouldn't want to have to buy a new refidex every year to stay on top of it all :laugh: . Refidexes are shit same as phone books pretty much obsolete now.

Well thats the main thing I guess

Pants response is most important

Tristan, you are about die you realise?

So worth it imo

Swimming...I'm still trying to figure out this destination. An hour south from Calamvale with a place to swim...

Lots of places fir that description! Rivers all over the place in the scenic rim (lol) area, and thay are all flowing so well! Love it

Oh man that is awesome :P

That's what she said

Yeah but who wouldn't want to have to buy a new refidex every year to stay on top of it all :laugh: . Refidexes are shit same as phone books pretty much obsolete now.

Truth.

Pants response is most important

+1 / That's what she said.

So worth it imo

+1 / That's what she said.

thay are all flowing so well! Love it

That's what she said.

sounds like a dam to me. With a single lane entrance close to the end of the run. Meh guess I'll find out on Saturday. Is the show n shine on again this year?

Yeah it is...at least i think it is, I am pretty sure that every one that comes along gets a coloured piece of paper and you just write down the rego of your favorite car on the day.