SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

The coon runs 18s with 12 aboriginals in the back and a roo in the bullbar.

HAHA

I've got a dinner tonight about 7ish so depending on how that goes I might make some noise out Taringa way with some mates too ;) But we'll see

Funny as at work today, found out a client of ours (who stopped giving us a regular monthly job because apparently their client stopped doing it).... is still doing said job but sending it to another company instead of us. The shit's still falling from the fan, and I actually had to stop my boss from doing several very stupid things that involved burning bridges hahahaha

I feel the <3

not unless it does 13's and seats 5 with 2 dogs in the boot ;) (at the same time) hehehe

13 minutes? Check. I reckon it might even go a little quicker

Seats 5? 3 in the cabin, at least a dozen sitting around the edge of the tray. Check.

2 dogs? Fit half a dozen dogs at least in the tray even with everyone sitting around the edge. Check.

Deal.

The coon runs 18s with 12 aboriginals in the back and a roo in the bullbar.

This is also true

Edited by Smity42

Morning Mangs

TFIF

3 days untill Mahk Wibbah is WDC 2010

Was too late last night and apparently ya'll had all left already

Sorry if I woke you up Martin! :(

Morning all

Lol sif, was driving home. Still haven't mastered the art of sms-ing while driving with touch screen fone.