SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

f**k, pulled my lower back while doing some wiring in the car this afternoon... just twisted at the hips to my left and SNAP... couldn't get out of the car, couldn't move from the position I was in.... luckily a friend was over so they helped me get upstairs.... now lying in bed playing COD, but I think I'm gonna need beer too

mersyndol and two beers = happy time

$300 pintara wagon keeps giving me suprises... Electric radiator fans :P .. some home made brake cooling system made with some random tube and zipties :blush:

You need to get some duct tape its like the force, dark on one side and light on the other holding everything together.

For john :

I always thought american football was gay, but this video just made it awesome:

f**k me that dude has balls of steel, potential for bone crushing disaster on that one was very high

dont move.... lol

That's great, I'm gonna do that at work this week!

Man, I LOVE dub fx...... his latest album is soooooo god damn good, not everyones cup of tea, but definately worth a listen to if you're into worldly music.

Edited by mosquitocoils

That's great, I'm gonna do that at work this week!

Man, I LOVE dub fx...... his latest album is soooooo god damn good, not everyones cup of tea, but definately worth a listen to if you're into worldly music.

wut ? :)

Mang where is my hip hop music to d/l ? :D

O o o o o o