SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Afternoon mangs

Martin that sounds horrible. Nothing I hate more than needing to take a dump and the water's off. Damned if you, damned if you don't!

Picked up a ducktail spoiler last night, gun metal grey. Anyone 'know someone' who can do a cheap job of painting it in the same black as a black R33s?

You bring the Pole.

That's what she said.

Afternoon mangs

Evenin'

Martin that sounds horrible. Nothing I hate more than needing to take a dump and the water's off. Damned if you, damned if you don't!

Yeah it sucks the big one :(

Picked up a ducktail spoiler last night, gun metal grey. Anyone 'know someone' who can do a cheap job of painting it in the same black as a black R33s?

Rattle cans with plenty of (thin layers of) clear coat oughta be good enough for a spoiler. Failing that, I seem to remember cAndy knew someone who could do painting shiz...

ACA just did a report on finding a car park, find a busy section and then just wait, won't take longer than 6 mins.

i think i just hate people in general, and the place is always full of them.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• OK, well, being realistic: RB25DET gearbox (new, from Nissan), A$4k. Good clutch, >A$1k, possibly $2k. So, you're already into the ballpark just with those two things and to stay 5 speed. Someone has borne costs and done work to put the RB bellhousing on the CD009, and there's some other parts included. It seems like a reasonable price to me. It's not as if these things are lying around where you can just pick one up (the whole kit, readyish to go) and/or play off one vendor against another. So the pricing has to seem reasonable to both you and the seller.
    • I did At the top of the page ? Is it not showing - I’m looking for $800 ONO
    • But you can stand next to your strut brace with the bonnet up in the Bunnings car park and people can see it. Can't see dampers.
    • Yeah, nah, nothing personal about it. It's a somewhat common pattern for phishing websites. I don't know if they actually take money, but at the very least they are collecting full name + address + credit card details from victims. It's minimum effort, so one can search for parts of the copy on the website and find others. For example there's gemnomads.com, which is a real jewellery business. But there's also a scam .shop version with the very same template that was used to duplicate theskylineshed.
    • Yes. For sure. That way you just use the S arms and all is easy. For a streeter anyway.