SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Who gives a flying f**k Smitz, let him quit, atm he's worse than useless.

Yeah agreed. I was just saying that this wouldn't work:

we owe it to him to see if he can still bat without the pressure of leadership.

Everyone done their christmas shopping yet?

I farken hate driving to the shops to do it. Managed to get into an argument on Saturday about a carpark. Police randomly appeared from nowhere asking me to leave, letting the other guy get the park.

Silly bastard didn't comprehend that now I knew exactly where he was parked. Left him a nice surprise :action-smiley-069:

Leave him a gearbox?

i sooo want to be on holidays! I didnt apply cause i didnt think i would want them.....but shrist i am struggling now lol, in fact im struggling so bad i am still sitting at home at this stage!

i sooo want to be on holidays! I didnt apply cause i didnt think i would want them.....but shrist i am struggling now lol, in fact im struggling so bad i am still sitting at home at this stage!

I'm suffering from the same condition. Morning TV sucks.

actually just looked for the forecast in that area, it seems that today through to thursday will be ok, with some rain on friday, which should be fine, as long as its nothing more then 1 inch of rain i can manage it ok

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• OK, well, being realistic: RB25DET gearbox (new, from Nissan), A$4k. Good clutch, >A$1k, possibly $2k. So, you're already into the ballpark just with those two things and to stay 5 speed. Someone has borne costs and done work to put the RB bellhousing on the CD009, and there's some other parts included. It seems like a reasonable price to me. It's not as if these things are lying around where you can just pick one up (the whole kit, readyish to go) and/or play off one vendor against another. So the pricing has to seem reasonable to both you and the seller.
    • I did At the top of the page ? Is it not showing - I’m looking for $800 ONO
    • But you can stand next to your strut brace with the bonnet up in the Bunnings car park and people can see it. Can't see dampers.
    • Yeah, nah, nothing personal about it. It's a somewhat common pattern for phishing websites. I don't know if they actually take money, but at the very least they are collecting full name + address + credit card details from victims. It's minimum effort, so one can search for parts of the copy on the website and find others. For example there's gemnomads.com, which is a real jewellery business. But there's also a scam .shop version with the very same template that was used to duplicate theskylineshed.
    • Yes. For sure. That way you just use the S arms and all is easy. For a streeter anyway.