SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

2011 blue premium, expect delivery in March at this stage...

I should elaborate its not mine as in im not paying for it, but its living with me... :ninja:

Lucky bastard. Bring it out on thursdays? that'll draw a crowd.

One thing I dislike about christmas is all the time off, I don't get holiday pay.

So fingers crossed, changing employers early next year, 32 not too far after that. Exciiiited.

Fckin Dreamworld rollover popup wreck my shit advertisment.

Morning Mangs!

2 days to go... :(

New GT5 patch is win.

2011 blue premium, expect delivery in March at this stage...

/me is fairly jealous. Lucky SOB.

I should elaborate its not mine as in im not paying for it, but its living with me... :ninja:

Interested to hear this story...

Lucky bastard. Bring it out on thursdays? that'll draw a crowd.

Do it.

One thing I dislike about christmas is all the time off, I don't get holiday pay.

Sucks to be you. I has 2 weeks off with pay :)

Edited by Smity42

man I will never understand removing aircon, we live in QLD ffs, My aircon is on the fritz and its driving me nuts! Unless it is a track only car removing functioning aircon is fail

man I will never understand removing aircon, we live in QLD ffs, My aircon is on the fritz and its driving me nuts! Unless it is a track only car removing functioning aircon is fail

Agreed.

I copped a lot of shit when I kept the aircon in my car when I rebuilt it. F*ck em, it's QLD and it gets hot.

I suspect TwoCents' pintara the air con didn't work and that's why he's removing it ;). Why? It's a 31, the air con never works...

Spewin I missed out on a couple of good steam specials yesterday :(. Todays ones are sh*t.

Agreed.

I copped a lot of shit when I kept the aircon in my car when I rebuilt it. F*ck em, it's QLD and it gets hot.

I suspect TwoCents' pintara the air con didn't work and that's why he's removing it ;). Why? It's a 31, the air con never works...

Spewin I missed out on a couple of good steam specials yesterday :(. Todays ones are sh*t.

Its not the pintara thats getting stripped... its aircon just needs a regas.

Tbh ive only used the aircon in the 33 about 4 times since ive owned it... and thats because passangers wanted it on.

Its not the pintara thats getting stripped... its aircon just needs a regas.

Tbh ive only used the aircon in the 33 about 4 times since ive owned it... and thats because passangers wanted it on.

pray your windows dont fog up in the future then, no demister! lol

I use to be an A/C hater, because mine never worked, but honestly would never go back to not having it.

Andy whats wrong with your a/c? does it just need a regas or have you got a leak, cause im good with fixing a/c systems.