SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Hmmm $800 + $80 + optional high pressure actuator (what pressure?) + $30 shipping...

That sounds pretty nice. What kinds of pressures do they generally run through high flows? They steel-wheel them don't they?

The high pressure actuators I believe are 16psi. Pretty sure the turbos can handle 25psi.

I'll do a scouting run whenever. I'm back in work on the 4th though and I'm going to wet n wild tomorrow. I can be nav aswell if it is a 31 only cruise.

Well, we'll see if we get an opportunity before the 4th...

Will put you down for nav duties.

Anyone decided what's going on for new years? If nobody else has anything on I'll probably just go home n bring in the new year with the family. If anyone is keen you're welcome out in the boomba.

Keen do to something... nothing planned yet.

Will your sister be there? :bunny:

yep. You basically have 2 options.

etc...

Thanks Dude! Good info. Will re-read and check into it later.

Anyone got some coin for me to borrow???

I can lend you a fiver...

One eyed Dirty-hwan owner........

Will probably go for the Hypergear highflow cause it's cheap ;-)

Bit 'spensive really. Anything cheaper?

:P

next few days are shit, funeral & woodford folkie for new years... sometime maybe the week before your proposed run i could be down

as in next week, or the week after? I'm back at work on the 10th...

This sucks. What turbo is on there at the moment? And what did you do to it!! lol

Nothing, I swear! Dan said it sounded like it was dying before he left. I said 'meh'. It sounds a hell of a lot worse now...

The high pressure actuators I believe are 16psi. Pretty sure the turbos can handle 25psi.

That's what she said.

Hey mangs missed out tonight due to wet n wild. Sunburnt and my feet are killing me, it was a good day out though.

NYE plans, come out to the boomba and have a BBQ n play some beer pong. Whoever is keen let me know so i can sort out food n shit. Plenty of room to crash if you wanna bring a swag or just pass out on a couch somewhere. I'll text round the address to everyone.

Sunburnt

Silly Ranga

NYE plans, come out to the boomba and have a BBQ n play some beer pong. Whoever is keen let me know so i can sort out food n shit. Plenty of room to crash if you wanna bring a swag or just pass out on a couch somewhere. I'll text round the address to everyone.

Hell keen for Colin's Sister and Friends New Years BBQ. Want me to bring a barina to destroy? I'll need a lift home though. If not, anyone else from the northside going we should carpool or something.

Just saw Geoff manging it up on Gold Coast highway. He didn't wave back :(

Aww bugger :(

I'll wave back now action-smiley-069.gif

Where were you on the GC? I didn't see you... the gf probably had my attention.

Edited by GTTG

Hey mangs missed out tonight due to wet n wild. Sunburnt and my feet are killing me, it was a good day out though.

You picked the best day for it this entire year!

better than my wife loosing both her grandparents in the last 4 days... :(

Sorry to hear Col, seems it has not been a happy holiday for a couple of people :(

What's doing gentlemen ?

About to go to jaycar to get shit to fix my dodgy speedo