SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morng mangs!

Anyone know the size of the stock RB25 turbo inlet? Is it 2 3/4"?

How hard is it to get some piping that will go from the stock intake up to 4"? Don't know the first thing about where to look. Or could I just use a silicone joiner that goes from my intake pipe -> 4" inlet on a new turbo?

Morng mangs!

How hard is it to get some piping that will go from the stock intake up to 4"? Don't know the first thing about where to look. Or could I just use a silicone joiner that goes from my intake pipe -> 4" inlet on a new turbo?

Just about any performance shop should be able to make up something for you.

I don't think you'll be able to use a silicone joiner as the stock intake pipe is plastic. If you use a pod you MAY be able to clamp the stock intake onto a short bit of ally the right size then use a silicone joiner to bring it up to 4". But that will be a big restriction in the inlet...

over 9000

This.

Morng mangs!

you can slide a 2.5" pipe over the inlet nicely. I did this with my old setup on the Telstar. Cut 2 slits in the pipe and clamped it to the inlet.

I cant find a pic of it, but if I do I'll post it up.

short bit of ally the right size then use a silicone joiner to bring it up to 4"....

Marto's penis enlarging tip #103

col goes to toowoomba this morning early left home at 4am...

col does his days work with the hope of getting home early to play ps3...

a piss load of rain falls, tbar range get closed due to land slide...

i take the DR route, so does everyone else...

get back to the highway some hour later, its flooded over at Heliden...

col gets home at now whe i left there at 2pm :(

Wait.... oh

How does getting whacked in the testicles affect your right hand...... oh

FKN LOL

col goes to toowoomba this morning early left home at 4am...

col does his days work with the hope of getting home early to play ps3...

a piss load of rain falls, tbar range get closed due to land slide...

i take the DR route, so does everyone else...

get back to the highway some hour later, its flooded over at Heliden...

col gets home at now whe i left there at 2pm :(

I also hate rain and being in places that require some travel. I'm lucky I wasn't in Rocky a day later than I was, otherwise I'd still be there.....

im lucky i left my girlfriends place when i did. 2 days later the weir river cut the road so now the skyline would have no chance of getting out, i need a 4wd

@Colin: Contact this guy: http://motamota.r31skylineclub.com/index.php?topic=132962.msg1525770#msg1525770

Also @ Colin: I put fuel in the Pergeot, it took almost 55L and wasn't even empty yet. So yeah, it just has an epic big tank for a small car.

Also @ Colin: Are your rims 4/5 stud or just 4 stud? I may actually be interested if they are 4/5...

So we could get 5% off if we get 4 turbos high flowed at te same time by hypergear. He starts back at work around 8th feb...

Well that's like $50 off, which is not bad, but not good enough for me to wait around till the end of January. I'd rather pay the extra $50 and get my car back on the road sooner...

So if you can sort out your four so we can send them off next week them I'm in, otherwise I'm out.

Thanks Dude :)

@Colin: What was the name of that tuning place you were telling me about?