SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Where do people get their licenses from? I nearly got hilux'd this morning crossing the road. Farrk

Same place the Asian chick in a white Getz I saw on my way to work did. She turned left while indicating right... WTF!?!?

Morning Mangs

Yet to be pulled over, or even had a second look. Could be due to when and where i drive, but i think its mostly because the car's bog stock.

I don't get pulled over too often, do get looked at and followed a lot though.

Can some one give me a playing contract so I can go out and muck up and get kicked out of the club. Oh and still get paid out $1mil on leaving.

I will give you a $1/year contract to play the banjo. If you muck up and get kicked out of a club, termination payment will be $1.

Only catch is you have to be good at playing :thumbsup:

That's what she said

Sarp mangs. Sore throat is not so sore. Winrar!

Did the lube help?

fark missed a page :(

3rd last day today. Ducking out early however :)

I'm a big fan of ducking out early

hai guys :action-smiley-069:

so much ot do this week again....

McMarty, get the rom off the board yet?

hai Scottai. Nope, too hard. Did you buy the special tool thingo you were talking about?

Where do people get their licenses from? I nearly got hilux'd this morning crossing the road. Farrk

Wheat Bix packets. Getting hilux'd can't be good.

Same place the Asian chick in a white Getz I saw on my way to work did. She turned left while indicating right... WTF!?!?

*headsplode*

It comes with the car I'm guessing...

I've seen this all too often

hai Scottai. Nope, too hard. Did you buy the special tool thingo you were talking about?

Heading down to Jaycar this arvo. Or if you're not fussed on keeping the standard ROM, cut the legs. It will make it hella easy.

I will give you a $1/year contract to play the banjo. If you muck up and get kicked out of a club, termination payment will be $1.

Throw in a piece of straw and overalls, and I'll start negotiations with the sister/wife.

hyuck hyuck

They don't. They spend all their money on $100,000 cars with custom plates and forget to buy driving lessons and indicators.

They don't. They spend all their money on $100,000 cars with custom plates and forget to buy driving lessons and indicators.

For sale, one set of BMW/Merc/Lexus indicators. Never used, current owner is stuck so far up their own ass that they think that everyone should give way to them automatically in all situations. Will swap for in car entertainment system so I can be even more distracted while running the kids to school.

• Like 1

I've seen this all too often

That's what she said.

Heading down to Jaycar this arvo. Or if you're not fussed on keeping the standard ROM, cut the legs. It will make it hella easy.

Out of curiousity, link to said tool at Jaycar?

I couldn't care less about the the stock ROM. I did think of cutting the legs off, but my side cutters don't seem to be able to manage it :(. I might trying going in from the 'top' instead of the 'side', if that doesn't work I might just get the dremel out...

Throw in a piece of straw and overalls, and I'll start negotiations with the sister/wife.

hyuck hyuck

A piece of straw I can maybe manage but overalls? C'mon man, I drive a 31... I can't afford overalls.

If I bought a $100,000 car, I'd want it to come with indicators. Just sayin...

For sale, one set of BMW/Merc/Lexus indicators. Never used, current owner is stuck so far up their own ass that they think that everyone should give way to them automatically in all situations. Will swap for in car entertainment system so I can be even more distracted while running the kids to school.

I'll give you a fish tank and a mountain bike inner tube.

3.5 hrs

Impressive.

How do you blind an Asian?

Put a windscreen in front of her

Out of curiousity, link to said tool at Jaycar?

I couldn't care less about the the stock ROM. I did think of cutting the legs off, but my side cutters don't seem to be able to manage it :(. I might trying going in from the 'top' instead of the 'side', if that doesn't work I might just get the dremel out...

No idea on the link. Just gonna roll down there and hope for the best....

I was trying to keep the ROM intact!! If you had of said not to worry, I would have cut the legs off it!

I was trying to keep the ROM intact!! If you had of said not to worry, I would have cut the legs off it!

+1 cut legs off with dremel.

Or you can use a heat gun on the reverse side but you need to make sure you concentrate the heat onto the rom and not the surrounding chips

Furry muff... I'm just keen to see what sort of tool you have in mind...

Dow! Communications breakdown :(. If I give it back to you on tursday and tell you it's OK to cut the legs off, how soon can I have it back finished? :)

+1 cut legs off with dremel.

A supporting vote from the allmighty Dan? Sounds like a goer.

Or you can use a heat gun on the reverse side but you need to make sure you concentrate the heat onto the rom and not the surrounding chips

Not so keen on that technique... i'd cook something else for sure...

Annoying thing is I've desoldered heaps of ICs before just using my soldering iron and a solder sucker... this one's just being a right prick for some reason.