SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning Mangs,

Scarnon?

Saw a douche in a ute plow straight through two red lights this morning. Pulled up next to him at a later set of lights (there was cars in front of him so he couldn't run that one) and saw he had a kid in the passenger seat (maybe around 10?). F*cking drop kick.

<---- wants cruise in his R33...anyone know if they came with a factory one, or what the best option is?

see it as an option. that said anything is possible.

I'd guess you could get factory cruise in the 33's you could in the 31's

see above :)

Farking Mondays.

agreed.

Didn't get any time to get out there yesterday.

Taking the car to Chris this afternoon anyway to get a few things sorted, so might get him to have a look at it.

your brake lights work now. not much else does at the moment. talk more about it this arvo.

2011 LHD 5.4 lt blue oval drop top... technology in this thing is seriously pissing me off. ford oz is zero help answering a simple question...

(yes I'm having fun.)

2011 LHD 5.4 lt blue oval drop top... technology in this thing is seriously pissing me off. ford oz is zero help answering a simple question...

(yes I'm having fun.)

having had a closeer look at it, I will gladly take it off your hands

you can even keep mine instead

yer i was going to be a douche and finish off his 9 hour enduro last night, decided against that, i cbf doing it.

Seriously today was a banger of a day, spent most of the day on a Lotus Cup 260 that had electrical issues, some knuckle dragger had unplugged the wiring for the "accusump" and rewired it all wrong, so it wasn't working, on top of that the accumulator was actually leaking so once i got it working again i had a minor oil weep, it never ends. Damn fun on the road though :banana:

Keen for 24hr Le Mans!

What do you reckon, 4 drivers and a plentiful supply of alcohol?

24hrs of Nurburgring is the race after Le Mans, but it will take a while to unlock that one... :(

yer i was going to be a douche

What else is new?

Never knew Toyota Corollas had oil accumulators..

Factory option ;)

P.S. Morning Mangs, TFIT, etc.

Lol Dan, are you going to keep supporting those 'lotus' renaults as they send themselves broke?

http://joesaward.wordpress.com/2011/06/01/a-log-jam-at-renault-f1/

Looks like the upshoot of the recent court case is that they cannot rename their constructor to 'lotus' next year, they'll have to keep calling them renaults, or something else at least.

Lol Dan, are you going to keep supporting those 'lotus' renaults as they send themselves broke?

http://joesaward.wor...-at-renault-f1/

Looks like the upshoot of the recent court case is that they cannot rename their constructor to 'lotus' next year, they'll have to keep calling them renaults, or something else at least.

I'll raise you a few nissan navara utes with CRACKED front suspension mounts. think renault had somthing to do with building them as well.. (have two trucks here with the same issue..)