SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I'm having a pretty decent Friday apart from being über tired.

my day was facken busy as per usual lately. i wish to thank the lovely person who did our bbq today. great food.

now john is making me think i need to spend more $$ on my car.... and he is right of course.

benno if i knew you were drinking over the road i would have come over.

Anyone drive through the valley this morning around 10? and heard a bang?

that might have happend, Z28 Camaro ripping skids hit into the parked mazda 3 which pushed into the parked corolla, moving them forwards a long way. Driver of the camaro is only a tow truck driver who was ment to be delivering the car to its new owner...... :domokun:

Hey Dan, I will SMS you next time I am over there drinking. Had a great night. Sat around drinking Aperol, tonic and lime for a few hours then sat down to dinner with the owners or Tartufo and the owners of Montrachet for dinner which involved many bottles of wine and loads of scotch and cognac. Didn't stop drinking until 2am. Feeling a little seedy right now.

Regarding that Camaro, I hope the towie is drawn and quartered! I feel for the owner.

Morning Mangs

I am short a helmet and pads now, the rest i have slowly replaced! and since i get hit in the legs ALL the time I bought the epicest thigh pad set up ever lol

My helmet was about the only thing left of my old outdoor gear that was still usable!

And from my indoor gear, only the bat and box are any good for outdoor...

My tendency is more to get hit in the face, so I don't rock thigh pads :P

Just spend it you skirt.

That's what she said.

Aperol? Really? Freaking aperitifs, hate them all. For a lighter drink I'll take Hendricks Gin with Cucumber and soda in a long glass.

Hey Dan, I will SMS you next time I am over there drinking. Had a great night. Sat around drinking Aperol, tonic and lime for a few hours then sat down to dinner with the owners or Tartufo and the owners of Montrachet for dinner which involved many bottles of wine and loads of scotch and cognac. Didn't stop drinking until 2am. Feeling a little seedy right now.

Regarding that Camaro, I hope the towie is drawn and quartered! I feel for the owner.

Aperol? Really? Freaking aperitifs, hate them all. For a lighter drink I'll take Hendricks Gin with Cucumber and soda in a long glass.

Hendricks is nice with cucumber but adding soda ruins it.

Seriously try an Aperol with tonic and fresh lime. I don't usually like most aperitifs but this concoction is very refreshing and because of all the tonic water it is a good way to start a long night of drinking due to the hydration properties :) I should be feeling like hell right now but instead I just feel tired.

that might have happend, Z28 Camaro ripping skids hit into the parked mazda 3 which pushed into the parked corolla, moving them forwards a long way. Driver of the camaro is only a tow truck driver who was ment to be delivering the car to its new owner...... :domokun:

that is ridiculous.

I am always paranoid of leaving my car at unknown workshops that some prick might be taking it out for a spin.

Morning Mangs,

Needs moar cowbell.

So who dressed up like Steve Irwin last night for a mates 'Aussie Icon' party?

Ermm... you, I guess?

Excellent demonstration smitz. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's what she said.

Can't make it on the 11th sorry dude.

Dissapoint :(