SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Had enough of getting treated like shit. plus im wanting to spend more time with kids.

it is dead quiet in the car sales game atm and when that happens it is always the sales peoples fault lol.

So if any of you good sau people know of any jobs going please let me know lol.

It's weird not having you at work.

just not next week, as I'm on call, so shouldn't really drink

shouldn't being the key word. I still go ok if I'm drunk, but there is no point doing a night out, as I am sometimes on the phone for hours, depending on the crisis.

It's weird not having you at work.

It is weird not working in general.

i so need a job within next 2 weeks so i can get brakes done and go to happy laps in oct lol. Wife has said we cant spend ANY$ till im employed, which is fair enough lol.

i miss having chats with people, esp shooting the breeze with u john

I'd say apply with us but sounds like you've just left the same kinda place haha.

We're dead at the moment too, only reason i've been busy with my work is i got big jobs to do, anyone want to replace the heater core on a 166? I'm about 1/4 the way through the job

time out for me whilst chasing an electrical gremlin in a funky colored car..

(dan I think I worked it out.)

kiwi,

what happened?

Had enough of getting treated like shit. plus im wanting to spend more time with kids.

it is dead quiet in the car sales game atm and when that happens it is always the sales peoples fault lol.

So if any of you good sau people know of any jobs going please let me know lol.

keen for german club

anybody want to set a date?

I promise I will wear shoes this time

Wow haven't been there in a while, definately ended with me being violently ill though...won a load of cash on the pokies there and spent it all on that stupidly strong beer they stock...haven't been able to drink wheat beer since :(

Wow haven't been there in a while, definately ended with me being violently ill though...won a load of cash on the pokies there and spent it all on that stupidly strong beer they stock...haven't been able to drink wheat beer since :(

I am a big fan of german sausage. Love the food. Love the beer. Don't really love their lack of love of my formal thongs

Morning Mangs,

Will discuss possible dates for german club tonight.

Probably won't be out there tonight. Off to Bundaberg tomorrow, and will have to pack tonight, as won't get a chance tomorrow.

Plan for tomorrow, get home from work, feed and bathe kids, watch Broncos game and then attempt to break the land speed record on the way to Bundy.

Wed night is good, just pref not next week as I am on call and may have to answer the phone multiple times.

If somebody held a gun to my head and told me I had to go drink beer and eat german food next wed, I would, but it would just mean the quality of care towards our young people in need may be reduced that evening, and responses like "follow the safety plan and implement TCI measures" may subsequently drop to "tell him to garn getfarkd"

Bugger! I've been sprung! Hi Dan! action-smiley-069.gif

Just so you all know; my magical disappearing trick wasn't really by choice. I'm glad to be home again (although the skyline wasn't so happy about being left in the garage for 3 months)... What have I missed?

Also potential +1 for german club.

I was sent to the UK again (its almost becoming an annual summer migration for me!). However, they only gave me a few weeks heads-up so madly prepping for the trip displaced my thursday night ikescream =/