SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Deus Ex Trivia:

During sections of the game where the New York skyline is visible in the background, the two towers of the World Trade Center are noticeably missing; the real towers were destroyed a year after the game was released. Harvey Smith has explained that due to texture memory limitations, the portion of the skyline with the twin towers exists in the game's data files but had to be left out of the final game, with the other half mirrored in place of it. According to Smith, during the game's development, the developers justified the lack of the towers by stating that terrorists had destroyed the World Trade Center earlier in the game's storyline.

Mind. Blown.

Yeah man, a pair of Super Star Destroyers would rule!

Also: won't be able to make it to ze german club, sorry.... aaand not sure if I'll make it to BR now either. Stupid 34... might need new coil packs.

Edited by GTTG

Yeah man, a pair of Super Star Destroyers would rule!

:thumbsup:

I don't think I have the garage space though :(

Also: won't be able to make it to ze german club, sorry.... aaand not sure if I'll make it to BR now either. Stupid 34... might need new coil packs.

:( :( :(

is dave referring to the FAT hard drive format?

Who uses FAT any more?

Martin you need SSD's or else there will be no more room on the media harddrives

I'll probably buy a 2TB drive for $78 either way...

German club? You guys get moving to german music?

Hells yes, rock the lederhosen and dance to those german beats. Ever been to oktoberfest? :P

Seriously though, its a club but not a night club. You get smashed on awesome german beer and eat awesome german food. Tis good.

Hells yes, rock the lederhosen and dance to those german beats. Ever been to oktoberfest?:P

Seriously though, its a club but not a night club. You get smashed on awesome german beer and eat awesome german food. Tis good.

Ah haha. I was reading some of the past pages... was away for a bit... see its more of a foodie place than 'clubbing' haha.

I been to one in Adelaide, can't remember the name but it is pretty popular place there. Man the salty foods = easy to down beers :D

And ze sausage is leet... as in not 'thats what she said' sausage :P