SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Depending on how deep the swirl marks n shit are you are going to need to go at it with the orbital. Get some good polish and some good pads and give it a going over with the orbital. You won't get the same results out of a hand polish as you would from the orbital. If you have the tools use em thumbsup.gif

I finished detailing mine on the weekend and then milton road was flooded today so the piece of shit is dirty again. Needs more loving.

Editing a 15k word group assignment and one of the team members has done their section 40% right 55% wrong and 22.5% WTF. Going to be a long night. cheers.gif

Morning Mangs,

Me too. I've done about 20 mins actual work today. The rest of the time has been spent on intarwebz and hiding the fact I am doing so.

Sounds a lot like my day.

VIDEO GAMES!!

I can't do that at work :(

Sandblast that dump pipe then :nyaanyaa:

I can't do that at work either :(. Also, harrass Dan to sanblast it. But he's away for a week and half now.

thats what she said

You're learning :thumbsup:

Editing a 15k word group assignment and one of the team members has done their section 40% right 55% wrong and 22.5% WTF. Going to be a long night. cheers.gif

Cool maths bro

Anyone wanna buy a 32? Need to make room in the driveway so I can buy a Krautwagen.

Give you $50 for it.

scarnon.

Saw this on slashdot this morning... awww

Mazda to end production of rotaries, RX-8

Hey Geoff :action-smiley-069:

Yay! No more 7.8L two strokes! :banana::P

1. I think it is bullshit that this is now assosicated with you instead of me :rant: *

You b*ggered off to god knows where and no one knows who you are any more. That's hardly my fault :P

2. I said 32. No Pinatara racing pedigree here to drop zeros off the end :P

Fine. $50.00?

I'll throw in a mountain bike inner tube and PS2 controller (I don't have any XBOX ones :()

* still <3 you though

Big <3

I can't do that at work either :(. Also, harrass Dan to sanblast it. But he's away for a week and half now.

More holidays for him? Lucky bugger. (unless they're unpaid i guess)

No hurry on it anyway, this time of semester at uni I don't have that much time for fitting anything anyway.

scarnon.

Saw this on slashdot this morning... awww

Mazda to end production of rotaries, RX-8

Some people say that its the end, others say that they're just moving over to a new Rx7.

Edited by sneakey pete

Another one of your got-an-early-mark-so-go-home-to-sit-around-and-do-stuff-like-a-bawss kinda days?

no, was just impersonating a GM they flew out from Tokyo

everything is "this is much excellent" and "what excellent way to grow"

im within ear shot and ive heard him say excellent about 50 times before our first coffee break...

im never bored....either at work or home......something is always there to do. and i got mountains of stuff i wanna do. the day i get bored is the day i admit im getting old.....i'll probably enjoy it too :cheers:

Mangs,

Scrackin?

Anyone wanna buy a 32? Need to make room in the driveway so I can buy a Krautwagen.

how much you looking at spending on the krautcan? (initial layout)

and what are the plans?

and how much for the 32?

lol?

and are you going icecreaming? i think i'll be coming to see you guys. nothing much happinin northside atm :(