SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Such a letdown.

I got given a 5 movie pack from someone last christmas, just found it and wanted to watch Behind Enemy Lines. As I take it out of the plastic wrapping I realise the security device is still inside and I can't open the case :(

I can open them. Bring it to me if you have trouble. My sister and I have wound up with a few of those over the years because Big W staff are inept.

Mangs,

Just got my coupon deal for the archerfield go karting. I sent a text to whoever I've got numbers for. Get on it, the deal closes in 4 hours. Once we know who is in we can organise a date.

Link to the SAUqld thread below. The other link to the coupon is also in this thread on page 880 or 881.

Kartin SAUqld Thread

Happy Birthday Bozmeister and Shhcotty!!!!

:cheers:

Thanks fella

happy birthday boz, scotty and my natalie!

Thanks fella

Mangs,

Just got my coupon deal for the archerfield go karting. I sent a text to whoever I've got numbers for. Get on it, the deal closes in 4 hours. Once we know who is in we can organise a date.

Link to the SAUqld thread below. The other link to the coupon is also in this thread on page 880 or 881.

Kartin SAUqld Thread

All Mc'Sorted

Got mine, and Kyle got one as well.

Dan didn't because he's a tightarse/31 owner.

Kyle, Win. Dan, loves old rusty box...

I'm not going either because I already have an engine still rated by CCs :P

LOL!

Got mine, and Kyle got one as well.

What have I got what now?

I am thinking I might start organising some more meets. My Jacks meets at Brown Stains use to get pretty busy however I have to think of a new location I think.....

Or I might go to the top car park near Hardly Normal.

1 Commerce Dr

Browns Plains QLD 4118

(07) 3380 0600

Would anyone be keen? Kinda not going to segragate between Skylines and Commodores all will be welcome apart from idiot p platers doing skids.

What have I got what now?

I am thinking I might start organising some more meets. My Jacks meets at Brown Stains use to get pretty busy however I have to think of a new location I think.....

Or I might go to the top car park near Hardly Normal.

1 Commerce Dr

Browns Plains QLD 4118

(07) 3380 0600

Would anyone be keen? Kinda not going to segragate between Skylines and Commodores all will be welcome apart from idiot p platers doing skids.

P Platers/Skids will happen as long as the meet is in Browns Plains lol. That is the nature of the beast.

In other news mangs. Just sent this guy a text low balling him for his 31 lol. 31 Ute Donor Car

P Platers/Skids will happen as long as the meet is in Browns Plains lol. That is the nature of the beast.

In other news mangs. Just sent this guy a text low balling him for his 31 lol. 31 Ute Donor Car

not when im around.... im the fun police!

How's the car going? When you coming to take me for a drive :P

ummmmm

Engine covers are back from painters.

Cam baffles should be up from Sydney soon.

Oil pump should be ordered today, Dan is looking after that.

I think I will be ordering the Sump baffle, I just have to work out my budget for the next 3 weeks.

Not you

Nawww no one loves Kyle :(