SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I don't want to go to a meet where we end up standing around in a car park. I'd rather go somewhere for dinner or coffee whatever so you can sit down and talk shit rather than standing in a car park looking like a bunch of tools. My 2c.

Good stuff mang.

I'll come to the Jacks meets. Just as long as it's not sponsored by Team Monster Energy drinks and FlatCappers Inc.

Yeah thats why I feel its hard to really control lol. last time I threatened if I was there their number plates would be given to coppers so they never misbehaved lol.

I don't want to go to a meet where we end up standing around in a car park. I'd rather go somewhere for dinner or coffee whatever so you can sit down and talk shit rather than standing in a car park looking like a bunch of tools. My 2c.

Yeah I can understand that but its hard to do on a over 20 kinda thing.

I'm guessing they would just base it off redbook like most other dealers.

In other news. Looks like I'll be getting some new turbros n stuff for the car :thumbsup: Manager came and saw me yesterday to talk about pushing me through to a full Site Engineer position in the new year so the hard work is paying off. :cheers: Looking at getting some cheap -7s off here if the guy likes my offer + 34 GTR Dumps and a Nistune.

Has anyone heard about those "We buy any car" places?

So yeah i have, when selling the S15 on carsales...

If the time since the ad was created is more than 14 days and its still not sold they call you...

I was not interested in using their service at all, as you know everyone needs to make a buck so i feared their offer... I was right...

So redbook on the car said;

*$10,400 to $12,600 trade

*$12,000 to $14,000 private

*80,000 to 140,000km ODO

They offered $6k cash and they will organise a tow truck to pick it up.

I said "its registered and road worthy, its not damaged its as original as the day it was made"

They said "no $6k is our offer for the car in good order as described, the tow truck is simply so we can transport it"

I sold it for $17,500 a week later... That was back in March this year...

It was a Aussie delivered GT model, so i had to wait for the right buyer who was not distracted by import versions...

In short the "we buy your car now" people only live for the really despirate people, i mean really despirate...

Id be pretty sure they wont buy imports, or if they did its be seated before they gave a price...

"I have this R34 NUR, what will you give me"... "Arhh lets see, $6k"... lol

finally some power upgrades, but i'd be saving for an engine rebuild though.

This morning i met a man on a white motorbike who wanted a chat :(

Meh it has lasted 3 years with no problems. If I get the turbos and get another year out of it before needing a rebuild I will be happy.

-7s, 34 Dumps, New fuel pump and 15psi. 250kw? I'll be happy.