SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Ok, 6:30pm Sharp at the entry (stairs) on weds.

Those who are late can find us inside.

Those who are members will need to call one of us to be signed in

righteo i'll do up a thread now

Saw that on the weekend. :( not cool mang.

Wanna buy a house mang and I just cant afford both :(

Once I get a place Ill have a big garage and I can start my secret project :D

p.s. 300 <3

Secret project? How secret?

I would consult an independant valuer before buying hey...my sister and her husband are both valuers and they turned me away from buying just now.

This +1 I'm glad I'm a few years away from even looking at houses. I'm hoping for a collapse similar to the US :P

You in for sure?

I'll be mighty p*ssed if you bail on us again

+11ty

Ok, 6:30pm Sharp at the entry (stairs) on weds.

Those who are late can find us inside.

Those who are members will need to call one of us to be signed in

In. But someone needs to pick me up from the train station. If I get the 5:30 train I'll be at Roma street by around 6:45 ish.

In. But someone needs to pick me up from the train station. If I get the 5:30 train I'll be at Roma street by around 6:45 ish.

f*ck. I guess we better make it 7 then?

Or you could catch a bus in? I'm not sure yet if dan and I will drive or go train + bus. I'll look up bus options now.

I would consult an independant valuer before buying hey...my sister and her husband are both valuers and they turned me away from buying just now.

But not all valuers are 100% correct, I have found they only value up to 80 - 90%, which might be the case. However not all area's are the same. EG: New Farm, Hamilton and Ascot, the property prices are not dictated in these area's by rates, the GFC or even the supply VS demand outside of those areas. They are a market of their own and cannot be fairly values using the standard formula

Colon, Can you make dis bus: (from central)

Take Bus Route 212 - Carindale 212 (Brisbane Transport) daily timetable

Departing 6:40pm Ann St App Edward St (Stop 8) trip timetable

Arriving 6:53pm Woolloongabba Busway

Walk 220 metres

Or can you do this?

Take Train Route VLAX - Varsity Lakes to Airport Express (QR) daily timetable

Departing 5:35pm Nerang Railway Station trip timetable

Arriving 6:38pm South Bank Railway Station

Walk 85 metres

Take Bus Route 175 - Garden City 175 (Brisbane Transport) daily timetable

Departing 6:44pm South Bank Busway trip timetable

Arriving 6:47pm Woolloongabba

Walk 110 metres

nistune is a lot cheaper and more than capable, vipec has a lot of stuff you will probably never use. if you are happy with keeping the AFM i would seriously go the nistune, i wouldnt be able to justify the cost of the vipec. GTR injectors will be plenty for your application.

Aren't there issues with the GTR injectors being top feed/side feed and the GTST ones being the opposite?

You gonna rock a TRD Laser like monsieur coils?

PHAT YEA

Nah man not sure what Ill be getting yet

Dooooooo ittttttttt

Im in sweet pea.

what time we all meeting?

Meet in car park?

for a quickie?

Keen (for the quickie anyway)

But seriously, I'll try and make it :D

But not all valuers are 100% correct, I have found they only value up to 80 - 90%, which might be the case. However not all area's are the same. EG: New Farm, Hamilton and Ascot, the property prices are not dictated in these area's by rates, the GFC or even the supply VS demand outside of those areas. They are a market of their own and cannot be fairly values using the standard formula

Thats why i said talk to one, i didnt say dont buy, there is always places where buying is good. The idvice i got was dont buy where i wanted to buy yet, Dans advice may or may not be the same, who knows! I just would hate to see another young person make an ill advised and potentially life f**king up decision with out asking questions first! Too many people have been stung by the must buy a house at all costs line of thinking :D

Andy, cum.

k.

Cant, Broke and going to sydney on friday morning, must conserve funds.

Saw that on the weekend. :P not cool mang.

Secret project? How secret?

Yeah I know it sucks major balls but I have to do it ....

So secret that even I dont know the full details yet :D

OMG is it possible that we may start our own laser cruiser gang?

Edit - Was it a laser that u got? lol

One year our charity cruise went to sommerset dam, when we got there the brisbane laser club had beaten us there, was quite lulz worthy.

Thats why i said talk to one, i didnt say dont buy, there is always places where buying is good. The idvice i got was dont buy where i wanted to buy yet, Dans advice may or may not be the same, who knows! I just would hate to see another young person make an ill advised and potentially life f**king up decision with out asking questions first! Too many people have been stung by the must buy a house at all costs line of thinking :D

Cant, Broke and going to sydney on friday morning, must conserve funds.

I wub you too

I wub you too

:)

You should come and give me a hug, Im super pissed off today the sau nsw track day i have wanted to go to all year is on the same weekend as a wedding that i need to go to. So instead of celebrating my birthday in style down at a track day that i have been trying to get to for 3 years,I will be at home doing nothing waiting for a wedding i dont really want to go to. But wedding aside my car probably wouldnt be ready anyway because even if i get it back in time i will too broke fo finish off the fuel system ect to where i want it to be and wont have track tyres.

FML