SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

what u mean PFC are out of date? lolz..

most versatile and easiest to use also it comes with a standard map so bolt it in and away you go..where as the other one have to pay for installation and all other bs..

Hahaha

Yeah but the Vipec has more features (Launch control, Anti lag, Flat shift) and having it custom tuned is sooooooo much better for your car than running it on a standard map.

Hahaha

Yeah but the Vipec has more features (Launch control, Anti lag, Flat shift) and having it custom tuned is sooooooo much better for your car than running it on a standard map.

my car isnt for straight lines like yours matey :D

plus i dont want those features.. prices for vipec/haltech and everyone else aruond that is looking close to 2k i wuold be assuming.. thats including product, install and basic tune..

PFC including HC is 1300 landed..then its a basic tune from there.

might just throw it out there but :D

f*K you all :) ill decide my self : D

haha thanks !

plus that anti lag.. if its anything like the beer limiter it would be a waste for a SR. with stock internals and head.. and or turbo as well

sorry to seem rude.. but im not really interested in "ADDED Features" that dont really help with my applications im building tihs for.

Edited by Redsuns88

my car isnt for straight lines like yours matey :D

plus i dont want those features.. prices for vipec/haltech and everyone else aruond that is looking close to 2k i wuold be assuming.. thats including product, install and basic tune..

PFC including HC is 1300 landed..then its a basic tune from there.

might just throw it out there but :D

f*K you all :) ill decide my self : D

haha thanks !

plus that anti lag.. if its anything like the beer limiter it would be a waste for a SR. with stock internals and head.. and or turbo as well

sorry to seem rude.. but im not really interested in "ADDED Features" that dont really help with my applications im building tihs for.

Hahahah yeah fair enough

The whole hoha thing about Vipec's launch control is kinda stupid if you ask me. The De-Jetro version of PFC does everything the Vipec does at around the same price. The only difference is more people are experienced in tuning the PFCs comparing to vipec. At the end of the day it depends on your tuner. If he's more comfortable with vipec then thats the way you will go. But having said that, you choose your tuner and its the tune that matters... not the ecu.

Let me know how you go cause I'll be looking for 1 seriously in 2months time due to money issue (saving up for it now!). I'm pretty keen in getting Gavin Wood to do mine (heard a lot of good stuff about him) and getting a De-Jetro with the PFC boost controller kit that I've told you before (clean looking "stock" car).

cooo0000oool??? and?

anyways i believe it does not come down to what your tuner says..its bullshit.. dont like what the tuner does? find another one.

its only too common that people believe and listen to what the tuner has to say.. like sheep for instance.

buy the ecu u think is right and or discuss with a tuner that specializes in that ecu otherwise if cant find what your looking for pick another ecu you think will match your rig.. or wash and repeat and find another tuner the specialize in that specific ECU.

even when it comes to boost controllers.. "Oh my tuner doesnt want to work with a (Insert EBC name here), he said its easier to work with a (Insert EBC name here).. so ill go out and bend over at parts shop just to get that ebc"

point of my little rant...research! dont bend over unless you like to push back and or drive a boat, nonhektic flutters 32

*Note - this rant is towards people having knowledge of EBC,ECUs and tuning not other like minded enthusiasts that are new on the subject.

yeh u defs have a point mate :yes:,

just a few things i noticed however

anyways i believe it does not come down to what your tuner says..its bullshit.. dont like what the tuner does? find another one.

i dont think you understand redsuns,

my tuner told me that a t51r is the best solution for my NA r34 to make some serious power,

he told me not to worry that my block is a rb25de

and he also told me he can do it so it'll be on full boost at 3500rpm

>_<

nonhektic flutters 32

:)

yeh u defs have a point mate :yes: ,

just a few things i noticed however

i dont think you understand redsuns,

my tuner told me that a t51r is the best solution for my NA r34 to make some serious power,

he told me not to worry that my block is a rb25de

and he also told me he can do it so it'll be on full boost at 3500rpm

>_<

:)

Er,

i dont know whether to put u in the same class as king springs and chromies or retarded people with special parking spots..

anyways whether u did listen to your tuner or not.. still shift and shit like a granny too

:S

Edited by Redsuns88

Wooooooo Vipec FTW

Call Mark from Godzilla Motorsport if you got any questions, hes a good dude! Phone : 07 3890 4488

My one and only complaint about him is;

He tunes to conservatively and I witness'd first hand him lying about the ARF’s on a mates car tuned by someone else to try and get the business.

Being conservative is no doubt a good thing, the very last thing you want is a car to go bang on the dyno or some young kid having a cry a week later when he spins a big end, regaurdless when you have signed the disclaimer and have been instructed to get the most out of the car and refuse to, it is a little disappointing.

Other than that very knowledgeable man