SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

BOV sounds like success? Looking forward to epic flutters/skeeet! on Thursday

seems to be! I need to get it to the right level though, so in the presence of Mr Plod, I can shift gears around 4k and not have it scream.

which variety of circlip John? I've probably got the tool to do it

one of these

Circlip.jpg

internal kinda ones

Yeah it's like $10 from supercrap for a pair of circlip pliers that comes with 4 different fittings or whatever... I got mine purely for my SSQ when it was on hahahaha

Need to keep my monies to buy grog for services rendered though. I got some sockets and a ratchet the other day, and a window scraper. Decided to build the tools up a little at a time. As long as Jason doesn't come over and break them all will be good :)

yeap, i've got the tool for that one

Hammer? I've always used long nosed pliers for them. Should probably get some circlip pliers though would be handy

Need to keep my monies to buy grog for services rendered though. I got some sockets and a ratchet the other day, and a window scraper. Decided to build the tools up a little at a time. As long as Jason doesn't come over and break them all will be good :blink:

Lol good idea.

Hammer? I've always used long nosed pliers for them. Should probably get some circlip pliers though would be handy

Can do that if your long nose pliers are pointy enough. Can also get em with a couple of screwdrivers, but its a bit more effort

Need to keep my monies to buy grog for services rendered though. I got some sockets and a ratchet the other day, and a window scraper. Decided to build the tools up a little at a time. As long as Jason doesn't come over and break them all will be good :P

I asked you if they were HULK rated

fiber :down:

Can do that if your long nose pliers are pointy enough. Can also get em with a couple of screwdrivers, but its a bit more effort

Tried a couple of allen keys with no glory... it's tighter than a jewish girl who was made to sign a prenup

any sharp implement is fine really

I asked you if they were HULK rated

fiber :down:

Silly John he should of known not to get you mad :P

Tried a couple of allen keys with no glory... it's tighter than a jewish girl who was made to sign a prenup

That's tight.

Morning mangs

What's goin on today?

Doin' your mom

Sup everyone... picked up a Gregorys service manual for the TRD off ebay last night for $20 :P

Drum brakes eat your fkn heart out.

Yes....... I = noob.

I need to get one of them for the alfa, but they are like $60 :down:.

Alfa factory manuals I have, but they are f*cking useless

Doin' yo mom, do-doin' yo mommm

Doin' your mom, yes yours, I saw her at the walmart, pickin out your drawers

Yeah they're expensive brand new. But sooo damn handy hey.

I NEVER look at my 31 one any more, but it sure was handy back in the day :down:. I refer to the XF one occasionally. The alfa one apparently has info on how to adjust camber etc, which I can't find in the factory manuals I have :P.

Plus most gregories/haynes have much better pics of things than these alfa factory manuals have.

Sup everyone... picked up a Gregorys service manual for the TRD off ebay last night for $20 :P

Drum brakes eat your fkn heart out.

Yes....... I = noob.

Service manuals ftw.

Doin' your mom

I need to get one of them for the alfa, but they are like $60 :down: .

Alfa factory manuals I have, but they are f*cking useless

Buy one then scan it and sell it as an ebook on ebay/alfa forums. recoup your $60. Win.

Doin' your mom, yes yours, I saw her at the walmart, pickin out your drawers

I NEVER look at my 31 one any more, but it sure was handy back in the day :banana: . I refer to the XF one occasionally. The alfa one apparently has info on how to adjust camber etc, which I can't find in the factory manuals I have :) .

Plus most gregories/haynes have much better pics of things than these alfa factory manuals have.

I should get one for the 32 tbh but I'll just end up winging it instead. I have the factory manuals but they aren't that helpful.

I concur.

I also has Autotune. Bitches.

Autotune your mum.