SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning Mangs,

Martin's school of fixing sh*t, lesson 1:

1. unplug everything.

2. Spray with contact cleaner.

3. Plug everything back in.

4. ???

5. Profit.

The above technique applies to many things: cars, computers, plasma TVs, etc.

Stomped hard on the brakes lots on the way to work, car doesnt seem to be cutting out any more. Also my speedo seems to have come good as well :/.

fark i hate mondays.

how was sundays racing?

Meh, broke sh*t, didn't get many laps in, and got sunburnt. Sh*t happens.

haha nice mang. What do you normally run around there?

64.3ish is my best. I'm sure the car is capable of more, I just haven't been able to string a lap together. This year in particular seems to be conspiring against me.

haha nice mang. What do you normally run around there?

64.3ish is my best. I'm sure the car is capable of more, I just haven't been able to string a lap together. This year in particular seems to be conspiring against me.

anyone know the diameter of 32 GTR standard front pipes? Guy is selling a set on her for $150 but they are twin 63mm pipes into a 75mm collector. Just wondering whether it's worth the trouble. Still $150 is not bad. I think the HKS ones are 70mm to 80 or 85mm collector.

was pretty heavy at 3. I could see about 4 feet.

didn't even know there was a storm. spent all day in the office. was kinda surprised when i saw it was wet outside when i finished at 5

anyone know the diameter of 32 GTR standard front pipes? Guy is selling a set on her for $150 but they are twin 63mm pipes into a 75mm collector. Just wondering whether it's worth the trouble. Still $150 is not bad. I think the HKS ones are 70mm to 80 or 85mm collector.

2.5inch twins into 2.95inch

VS.

2.75inch twins into 3.15inch (or 3.35inch)

Consider that they need to flow enough for 1.3ltrs each. Or to break it down further, only enough power for up to 150kw each. Easily doable with 2.5" crush bent exhaust, I made 170kw atw in my old 626 wagon with 2.5" crush bent system.

What size cat and exhaust are you running? 3"?

2.5inch twins into 2.95inch

VS.

2.75inch twins into 3.15inch (or 3.35inch)

Consider that they need to flow enough for 1.3ltrs each. Or to break it down further, only enough power for up to 150kw each. Easily doable with 2.5" crush bent exhaust, I made 170kw atw in my old 626 wagon with 2.5" crush bent system.

What size cat and exhaust are you running? 3"?

Compliance cat and 3inch catback. I think I'll grab em. Low ball ftw.

Morning Mangs,

Futsal was a great success even though we lost :wub: Tristan and Dan dogged us so we only had 5 players. We ended up losing 8 - 7 but it could of gone either way at the end. I scored 4 :)