SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

He wears a lab coat, he must be trustworthy :P

Yeah he seems legit :P The stuff I get is called Gippsland Farm yoghurt or something like that. It's the bomb.

Sup all! Thought I'd stop in and say hi :D

Mang *tips hat*

Unlucky. Shoulda bought those tyres I was selling...

Yeah probably but they would of been too big. My fronts are 205/40/17s

I saw a red WV on the way home, red personal plates "RANGA". I thought of you.

Lol I need those plates.

Nothing I love more than an old fashioned hole stretchin'! By gar it's been a while!

Keen.

Since my last appearance here, I have come across quite alot of free shit. Won an esky at nightowl, got a free 46" plasma, got a free bottle of jim beam (it all counts!) and got a free insight into what it's like to be on the other end of an angry kiwi.

And quietly, may land myself in some hot water with Sony. Something to do with my flashing of usb dev boards and selling them so kids can play backed up games :\

Edited by hylian

Since my last appearance here, I have come across quite alot of free shit. Won an esky at nightowl, got a free 46" plasma, got a free bottle of jim beam (it all counts!) and got a free insight into what it's like to be on the other end of an angry kiwi.

Sounds like an interesting few days mang. When you coming out for some more JB and ice cream?

That's what she said

<3. I knew someone had to jump on that one :)

Yeah but not when I'm only replacing one tyre lol.

Wait, you replaced ONE tyre with a cheapo KENDA? :down:

Mismatched tyres FTML

Oh yeah tyres for the 32. KU36s or RSRs?

RSRs for sure. But neither will last long on a daily. Recommended KU31s over SS595 for a daily. KU31s definitely have more grip, yet to see if the 959s last longer though...

RSR's are a nicer tyre

Truth.

if that racist loser didnt but in tonight i would have told you that

How do you but in on yourself?

i think rsrs are more baller though

You know it

Tried and tested and you know they grip like a mofo.

Indeed.

And quietly, may land myself in some hot water with Sony. Something to do with my flashing of usb dev boards and selling them so kids can play backed up games :\

:down:

time to go to bathurst, later...

got a r35 passenger ride on Thursday, im jealous of myself... :)

edit: just thought you might wanta know... SAU understands, FB does not...

Thats awesome. Martin is jealous.

Nice score col. Now hurry up and buy a GTS-R and sell me the exhaust manifold and heatsheild from the RB20DET-R

$5 if he delivers?

mang in, mang out

Thats what she said.

Morning mangs.

Anything cracking for bathurst/F1 on the weekend?

P.S. I just wanted to put this PS in...

P.P.S. So that I could put this PPS in...

P.P.P.S. Just for Jason ;)

<3. I knew someone had to jump on that one ;)

Wait, you replaced ONE tyre with a cheapo KENDA? :down:

Mismatched tyres FTML

RSRs for sure. But neither will last long on a daily. Recommended KU31s over SS595 for a daily. KU31s definitely have more grip, yet to see if the 959s last longer though...

Truth.

How do you but in on yourself?

You know it

Indeed.

Lowballer 31 ness means yes I had 1 kenda cheapo tyre on it. 3 week wait on KU31s so just took anything that was the right size lol.

Yeah I spose it depends on my work situation in the new year. If I'm working, living and going to uni in Brisbane then the GTR is only going to get driven 2 or 3 times a week anyway.

:)

Thats awesome. Martin is jealous.

$5 if he delivers?

Thats what she said.

Morning mangs.

Anything cracking for bathurst/F1 on the weekend?

P.S. I just wanted to put this PS in...

P.P.S. So that I could put this PPS in...

P.P.P.S. Just for Jason :D

Ugh got f**kloads of uni stuff to do this weekend so will probably just watch it while I'm doing some assignments. Gaids.

Morning Mangs

Sounds like an interesting few days mang. When you coming out for some more JB and ice cream?

I may just come down this week, it really depends on work though and whether they pay me or not, if I do plan on coming down I'll let you know cause I'd get lost going there myself.