SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Oh I'm sure I could make 20k stretch a fair way if I wanted and you will find some bargains along the way. The problem is then that you now have a 400kw gtr with standard brakes and suspension and I could easily eat up another 20k there lol

I'd be content with just having the gtr back on the road again. Fit the new front pipes and get decent cat and some new brake rotors n braided lines.

Totally agree, I would much rather have 300awkw like i have now and sink the rest into brakes suspension and stuff, most 32s could also do with rebuilt drive shafts, new suspension bushes, absolutely new brakes probably a gear box rebuild and lots of money on window rubbers ect to stop the kents leaking

Pass on the Ghetto 400awkw for a all performing round 300awkw

Morning Mangs,

John and Noel, you missed epic-tits-arse-legs-body redhead girl that came in for ice cream, wearing skintight black workout gear of some sort that left almost nothing to the imagination. She single handedly made up for all the fail from the rest of the night, especially when she bent over :D. Oh, and she was a P plater.

TFIF. I should be able to go home around 1:30 :)

judging by you previous talent evaluations, in my head im giving her a low pass :)

Totally agree, I would much rather have 300awkw like i have now and sink the rest into brakes suspension and stuff, most 32s could also do with rebuilt drive shafts, new suspension bushes, absolutely new brakes probably a gear box rebuild and lots of money on window rubbers ect to stop the kents leaking

<3

judging by you previous talent evaluations, in my head im giving her a low pass :D

</3

I know you don't rate my delicious Molly (pics to be provided as soon as I get home as I'm not game at work), but I'm pretty sure that's just because you have a few crossed wires in the brain :).

This girl was definitely more your type. Jeremy, Colon, Joe, Dan, will testify. I think everyone else had gone home by then...

Nah Bunts it was epic. We were speechless.

Epic is the word, that's for sure.

Yep for sure. Then you've got random shit like gauges n interior shit, I wouldn't mind getting some R34 GTR seats but there goes another 2k lol. One day maybe lol.

judging by you previous talent evaluations, in my head im giving her a low pass :D

She was pretty good. Curly Ranga hair is a deal breaker but she had obviously just been at the gym or something.

It was pretty funny. Just silence..And the poor guy with his missus getting in trouble for checking her out lmao

As you have a stand up Mrs I will accept your reccomendation

<3

</3

I know you don't rate my delicious Molly (pics to be provided as soon as I get home as I'm not game at work), but I'm pretty sure that's just because you have a few crossed wires in the brain :D.

This girl was definitely more your type. Jeremy, Colon, Joe, Dan, will testify. I think everyone else had gone home by then...

Epic is the word, that's for sure.

Dont gaids up the thread with homely rangas!

Yep for sure. Then you've got random shit like gauges n interior shit, I wouldn't mind getting some R34 GTR seats but there goes another 2k lol. One day maybe lol.

She was pretty good. Curly Ranga hair is a deal breaker but she had obviously just been at the gym or something.

It was pretty funny. Just silence..And the poor guy with his missus getting in trouble for checking her out lmao

Yeah forgot about guages ect, I have to get me one of Pauls engine monitors

The Red hair is a concern for me, especially the curly part. was it short too? lol

Pfft that photo gets all the important stuff.

Post it!

Actually all jokes aside i know a ranga with epic body and tits that lives in the area so you guys might be right, but then again her hair was not curly last time i saw her, hmm. I do like how she went to the gym then stopped off for ice cream on the way home, logic phail.

As you have a stand up Mrs I will accept your reccomendation

Dont gaids up the thread with homely rangas!

Yeah forgot about guages ect, I have to get me one of Pauls engine monitors

The Red hair is a concern for me, especially the curly part. was it short too? lol

Post it!

Actually all jokes aside i know a ranga with epic body and tits that lives in the area so you guys might be right, but then again her hair was not curly last time i saw her, hmm. I do like how she went to the gym then stopped off for ice cream on the way home, logic phail.

Nah I dont think it was short just all tied up at the back. I will endeavour to post the pic. No way to get the pic from my phone onto the work computer though. I'll try post it straight off the phone when I get some reception down here though.

Nah I dont think it was short just all tied up at the back. I will endeavour to post the pic. No way to get the pic from my phone onto the work computer though. I'll try post it straight off the phone when I get some reception down here though.

cool, When I get home remind me to post ranga that I know and see if its the same one lol

anyone played the new medal of honour? I think I want to go and get it.

is it out?

might pop by eb on my travels and pick it up.

want to pick up forza 3 and the new halo as well, as i just got an xbox.

aside from tonight, my weekend is looking to be very nerdy.

Come to Joe's 21st on sat night

MIssed last night, sorry guys. Was stuck out onsite at GC hospital. Finished up late and then had beers and a feed with the lab manager and the 2IC at Soutport RSL. lol

Nice

is it out?

might pop by eb on my travels and pick it up.

want to pick up forza 3 and the new halo as well, as i just got an xbox.

Yeah came out yesterday, Instead of WW2 it is based in recent times afghanistan

Some one save the pic and attach it here! Photobucket is blocked :) ha ha