SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

meant to be fine again on the weekend

Not what we've been told. Sposed to rain until tuesday. Predicting ten dry days for the whole of december.

arghh....

half an hour to go :D

7 for me :D

murrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

derrrrr

negativo

as above

who invited them ?

The guy who posted the thread. He said it's not just a Nissan thing, it's an everything thing. There'd be too many fooly sikk skid masters, too many flat caps, and too many defects being handed out. And you wouldn't get to talk to many people anyway. Seems both stupid and pointless.

The guy who posted the thread. He said it's not just a Nissan thing, it's an everything thing. There'd be too many fooly sikk skid masters, too many flat caps, and too many defects being handed out. And you wouldn't get to talk to many people anyway. Seems both stupid and pointless.

makes sense

QUOTE (73RRA @ Oct 20 2010, 03:24 PM) post_snapback.gifIll come to your next cruise, then have a meet and greet youll find im not a keyboard warrior I can not only talk the talk but can walk the walk realy well mate, just bored and hate the five 0 and its raining. You cant miss me 70hrs of ink and 20k of gold and shaddowed by another 120kg inked unit with 30k of gold. I like to meet new people it heaps of fun im sure we will have plenty to talk about.
f**kin lol bowrofl.gif

Are you for serious? I hope this guy doesn't attend sounds like you have some major issues mate. Learn to resolve a conflict without having to turn into a hard @#$!. I've had plenty of issues with traffic cops but generally they've always had a reason to pull me over. So I can deal with it. I find it very hard to believe that people get targeted that bad. Maybe 1% of drivers get a rough deal every now and then but nowhere near as bad as most people make out.

Import owners in 'I'm the victim shocker'...

Boost thread provides the lols. Boostloser is top. My reply below.

can we share?

you can have a similar ban stick, but no one gets to touch my ban stick! Ps Having just played a great level on Medal of Honour I have decided i want the M82 from there

Who said anything about fightin my big lil bro wont get out of the passenger seat of the gtr, he goes where it goes women seem to go stupid over gtr's and he knows it all to well he loves car broad minded persons way too much!

Another gem from Boostcruising f**kwit.

I must be doing it wrong because after having the GTR for 2 years I can say with 100% certainty that you get more attention from guys than chicks.

Or I don't attend enough boostcruising meets with packs of car broad minded persons there.

Saying that though, I've been to a few boost meets and they are normally 99% guys 1% fat, ugly, bogan chicks.

huh... :)

M82 is awesome. I read something ages ago saying its a war crime to use one on another human. It's an anti material rifle. f**k yeah :laugh:

Just read an article where a usmc sniper killed 3 dudes with one bullet through a wall with one! so maybe you can, or maybe the wall thing made it not a crime. A lot of the records were set with the .50-calibre McMillan tactical rifles which are the same thing more or less only bolt action!

Another gem from Boostcruising f**kwit.

I must be doing it wrong because after having the GTR for 2 years I can say with 100% certainty that you get more attention from guys than chicks.

Or I don't attend enough boostcruising meets with packs of car broad minded persons there.

Saying that though, I've been to a few boost meets and they are normally 99% guys 1% fat, ugly, bogan chicks.

huh... :)

I would say the opposite is true. I have had women who liked me until they found out what i drove, then all of a sudden thought i was a f**kwit loser like the above guy once they found out lol

andy i do have a license and a permit to acquire submitted for one of these bad boys *clicky*

and that would be?