SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Another gem from Boostcruising f**kwit.

I must be doing it wrong because after having the GTR for 2 years I can say with 100% certainty that you get more attention from guys than chicks.

Or I don't attend enough boostcruising meets with packs of car broad minded persons there.

Saying that though, I've been to a few boost meets and they are normally 99% guys 1% fat, ugly, bogan chicks.

huh... :)

Yours isn't cover with "70hrs of ink and 20k of gold and shaddowed by another 120kg inked unit with 30k of gold"

Yours isn't cover with "70hrs of ink and 20k of gold and shaddowed by another 120kg inked unit with 30k of gold"

I've only got 7seconds of ink and 20c of gold and im shaddowed by my mum.

am i cool now ?

Morning Mangs.

Thursday!!!! :) :)

Who's in tonight?

Catch up poast(s):

nah, not when boost kids have been invited.

+1

Not what we've been told. Sposed to rain until tuesday. Predicting ten dry days for the whole of december.

This is the same mob that told you it was going to be 74 floods the other week?

who invited them ?

Colin's Sister

The guy who posted the thread. He said it's not just a Nissan thing, it's an everything thing. There'd be too many fooly sikk skid masters, too many flat caps, and too many defects being handed out. And you wouldn't get to talk to many people anyway. Seems both stupid and pointless.

Sounds like Noel's kind of meet...

:P

makes sense

That's what she said

yo f**kers

i have nothing decent to add lol

You'd better come out tonight!

Boost thread provides the lols. Boostloser is top. My reply below.

Boost always provides good los.

HOLY f**kING LOL!

it paid to check out this thread today hahahahahah

what a f**king dick, I want the earth admin ban stick, Ie some sort of sniper rifle, such as a barrett, just for people like him

*Stamp* APPROVED

Braindead

That's the movie i was thinking off when the guy straps a lawn mower to his chest and goes hugging zombies.

I think I might aquire an evaluation copy. I find this particularly amusing:

Rated R for an abundance of outrageous gore.
:)

can we share?

That's what she said

no one gets to touch my ban stick!

</3

Ps Having just played a great level on Medal of Honour I have decided i want the M82 from there
M82 is awesome. I read something ages ago saying its a war crime to use one on another human. It's an anti material rifle. f**k yeah :P

M82 you say? *Stamp* APPROVED

Another gem from Boostcruising f**kwit.

I must be doing it wrong because after having the GTR for 2 years I can say with 100% certainty that you get more attention from guys than chicks.

Or I don't attend enough boostcruising meets with packs of car broad minded persons there.

Saying that though, I've been to a few boost meets and they are normally 99% guys 1% fat, ugly, bogan chicks.

huh... :)

Need to pimp your 31 more. Chicks love the box.

andy i do have a license and a permit to acquire submitted for one of these bad boys *clicky*

That's a girl's rifle

should go to the meet tonight, might get dale from boost all wet when i turn up in the alfa and rip deisel skids

Your STL was dissapoint.

Just read an article where a usmc sniper killed 3 dudes with one bullet through a wall with one! so maybe you can, or maybe the wall thing made it not a crime. A lot of the records were set with the .50-calibre McMillan tactical rifles which are the same thing more or less only bolt action!

Sauce?

I would say the opposite is true. I have had women who liked me until they found out what i drove, then all of a sudden thought i was a f**kwit loser like the above guy once they found out lol

lol

Looks similar to an m24 but i have no idea what I'm looking at.

That's what she said

lol lol!!!

he'll lose his shit

Don't you know a person's value is measured by how much ink and gold they have?

I've only got 7seconds of ink and 20c of gold and im shaddowed by my mum.

am i cool now ?

Hells yeah, you are fulleee sik hektik baller kebab cool.

How bout anudda fiddy cents

tree fiddy?

(titties)

can i borrow fiddy cents?

I'll spot you brother

fiddy cent? for a 2pac of eminems? That's ludacris!

roflcopter

:):):P

That's what she said

pwnt

More proof that faceparty is the root of all evil.

No wait... that's apple. My bad.

What do you expect with the scarf up to her earholes.

What I want to know is why is she not in the kitchen?

lol at that

That's what she said

:) Hai guys

No time to multi qoute. But I approve.

Oh Hai!

Ahh bored much? :)

You know it. I have stuff to do this week, but it's thoroughly boring. So I'm getting my procrastination on.

Anyone interested in going to Melbourne GP next year? March 24-27 +/- a few days either side.

No tyre kickers, it won't be cheap and we'll need to buy tickets SOON. Let me know if your genuinely interested.

Going to try to get a better idea of costs today.