SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Mangs. See you all this afternoon.

On a side note, what's everyone's thoughts on monza bucket seats.

Option 1 have an ADR compliant fixed back one that I am considering instead of velo.

Comments, thoughts, insults?

approved-stamp.gif

Option 1 have an ADR compliant fixed back one that I am considering instead of velo.

Comments?

Monza stuff seems to be getting better, although it is not as good as the more expensive stuff obviously. Seems to be quite decent and good value gear.

I'm probably going to get Monza harnesses for the alfa.

thoughts?

Thinking has been suspended for the remainder of the day, and most likely for the remainder of the week as well.

insults?

You're a useless serb.

Think about it mate. i will be there in alvin. she'll go farken nutz tryin to get at me.

It's not rape if she's begging for it :P

Comments, thoughts, insults?

Only comment is that a fixed back in a 2 dorr is illegal regardless of ADR, If you are cool with that I say why not!

Only comment is that a fixed back in a 2 dorr is illegal regardless of ADR, If you are cool with that I say why not!

Yeh, as Col said, going the 2 seat route anyway, so will be getting it mod plated and registered as a 2 seater. Going one fixed back drivers seat and one gtr seat, with kind thanks to Noel, so I can still have easy access to the back area without having to remove a seat.

I popped in today and had a look at it. Looks good. ADR approval on it, and most impotantly, I fit in it, unlike Bride and most Sparco seats.

Link for any other people interested or that want to have a look:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=641160

They are out of stock till November though

Speaking of which, i should have my car back this weekend Miso, should be able to hook you up any time there after.

As for the monza, TJ33 has one in brand new condition, I sat in it the other night and was very surprised at how comfy and supportive it was. Its for sale pretty cheap too. Silver in colour. different but nice.

Yeh, as Col said, going the 2 seat route anyway, so will be getting it mod plated and registered as a 2 seater. Going one fixed back drivers seat and one gtr seat, with kind thanks to Noel, so I can still have easy access to the back area without having to remove a seat.

I popped in today and had a look at it. Looks good. ADR approval on it, and most impotantly, I fit in it, unlike Bride and most Sparco seats.

Link for any other people interested or that want to have a look:

http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=641160

They are out of stock till November though

All of those seats look pretty good!

Speaking of which, i should have my car back this weekend Miso, should be able to hook you up any time there after.

As for the monza, TJ33 has one in brand new condition, I sat in it the other night and was very surprised at how comfy and supportive it was. Its for sale pretty cheap too. Silver in colour. different but nice.

Too easy, cheers.

TJ33, is he a member on here, with that nick? might pm him and have a look at it.

lol, i got some issue in my car, thinking its a blocked fuel filter. Car just has a sluggish pickup under load...

meh, i'll change it on saturday while i drink