SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

You do want them

I need more power, and new front brakes, decided to take the "fun" way to and from Lowood, over nebo/glorious i love EBC Redstuff, didn't get any fade at all.

that they are.

I got new front brakes already, i just need to paint them shiny blue and get new pads for them, R33 turbo calipers will be fine on the daily, leaves me able to get some brembo's for the project car.

fark this weekend flew by. Between being on call, being drunk and all the sport, the days just disappeared.

when I get home I will post a pic of a p plater crash on the m1 we saw on our way home from the coast on saturday. it was a solid effort.

Nothing at all :blink:

I vote we impose immediate Chapel Hill boycott. Even if it means we have to go to McDonalds this week.

I would agree with you, but it seems that won't actually bother him.

I vote we go and use the table and chairs but don't buy anything, unless the staffing situation has been rectified.

I can see that not working though as too many people with a conscience will end up buying something...

Nandos could work... Nandos where?

I hate car photos that are taken on stupid angles like this one:

av-65706.jpg

How hard is it to line the camera up? Why do they take such stupid shots? It usually hurts my head to look at them.

The photographer couldn't figure out how to get the car angled for a photo?

I would agree with you, but it seems that won't actually bother him.

I vote we go and use the table and chairs but don't buy anything, unless the staffing situation has been rectified.

I can see that not working though as too many people with a conscience will end up buying something...

Nandos could work... Nandos where?

There is a Nandos at Kenmore near the maccas.