SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Plan A:

There is a Nandos at Kenmore near the maccas.

Plan B:

sounds good to me. that general area suits me well

once again, near st lucia coles is quiet good as well, as there is a fair bit of eye kandy walking around at that time too

Plan C:

There is a Coldrock/ 7Eleven/Dominoes/Indian in Kenmore.. about 1 minute from Baskins

Vote now or forever hold your peace. Single vote, A, B, or C. Results will be tallied to determine the final destination.

Legitimacy is doubted as website states it was never on maps, and that it was only known as Teneriffe since 1975 when it was actually called that since the 1860s. And that it's postcode is 4006. Australia Post lists a postcode of 4005. Too many alarm bells for me.

ABC Reference

City News Reference

is there any food stuffs near the st lucia thingy mabob? If so keen for that. I don't really care lol.

Me either. I just didn't know what was down near where Miso was taklin' 'bout. That's the only reason I voted A over B. C was never an option.

Morning mangs.

What an underwhelming response...

My preference is C... but I really couldnt care less if it is one of the other ones.

Looks like C is winning at the moment, any more votes?

Edited by Smity42

Hey guys.

So much bantering and lol's at Johns.

Prob wont be at the southside meeting tonight or the *to be determined* Thursday night meet. Looks like I'll be doing an overnighter in Rocky for work...Why do they always fall on Thursdays?

C it is then. If it's shit we can try option B next week.

Arright, sounds good to me.

Meet HERE at 7:30PM.

John, There looks to be at least two coffee shops there for you :verymad:

Anyone else coming to that southside meet tonight?

Negative, Boss is over from Perth looks like he's shouting dinner.

Hey guys.

So much bantering and lol's at Johns.

Prob wont be at the southside meeting tonight or the *to be determined* Thursday night meet. Looks like I'll be doing an overnighter in Rocky for work...Why do they always fall on Thursdays?

Sucks to be you.