SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Yeah brakes are next on my list. And the cat + front pipes fitted. Will have to wait for a bit though since I'm all out of money again after buying 4 new tyres and rego + insurance on the GTR.

yes that would add up!

I cant decide what to do brakes wise, the Ksports look pretty good....but all my other stuff is brandwhore...but brakes inparticular seem to carry a massive brand tax. though with the Aus dollar so good willwood and stoptech become pretty good options

Have you had a look at the porche brembos? Another one that would be worthwhile looking at while the dollar is up there. Have a look on ebay the only thing is getting the adapters made up etc. The stoptech brakes look like a good package aswell though and less f**king around.

Have you had a look at the porche brembos? Another one that would be worthwhile looking at while the dollar is up there. Have a look on ebay the only thing is getting the adapters made up etc. The stoptech brakes look like a good package aswell though and less f**king around.

Im all for no f**king around!

I think Ksport has the inside running at the moment, I saw so many cars using them to great effect down at superlap and everything i need gets delivered to my door, If i could find a decent set of r33 GTR brembos I would use them but every one wants too much, Its really making me regret that i didnt hold on to the set i had on the old R32 for longer. I had them in my garage for ages but them swapped them for the engine in Annas car.

Yeah ideally I want some white thin 5 spoke ones... or some chrome/shadow chrome like my old ones.

But lately I've liked the idea of filling the entire space with some massive chrome bling dinner plate style thing....... so ridiculous....... so beautiful......... *sheds a tear*

Yeah ideally I want some white thin 5 spoke ones... or some chrome/shadow chrome like my old ones.

But lately I've liked the idea of filling the entire space with some massive chrome bling dinner plate style thing....... so ridiculous....... so beautiful......... *sheds a tear*

Godf**kingdamnit I hope this is sarcasm :D