SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

How? With his car

What? Ran into me

When? Last night

Where? In the car park

Why? Because I was standing in front of the car while he was parking

It's pretty bad hey... Doctor says I will probably lose the leg if I don't come up with a white 32 GT-R...

Emotional stress as well, that's going to cost a lot for counselling...

Strip club?

I have (totally not bribed) witnesses though.

Lol sure why not. Thursday nights are about to get a lot more expensive though :D

Do the strippers have icecream?

Touche.

someone build me a new pc while the dollar is good. Dual monitors, decent sized hard drive, able to run auto cad 2010 with dying etc. Budget $1500 incl screens. 2 x 19/20in monitors would suffice.

no

so what's the plan for next week's meet. we need to concrete in a venue

kfc indro? lots of parking, lots of seating? or even the maccas or hungry jacks on moggil. big carpark and a big outdoor area?

so what's the plan for next week's meet. we need to concrete in a venue

kfc indro? lots of parking, lots of seating? or even the maccas or hungry jacks on moggil. big carpark and a big outdoor area?

Since when is there heaps of parking at KFC at Indooroopilly?! ;)

I was also thinking Taringa Hungry Jacks might be a good idea though (if that's the one you meant)

someone build me a new pc while the dollar is good. Dual monitors, decent sized hard drive, able to run auto cad 2010 with dying etc. Budget $1500 incl screens. 2 x 19/20in monitors would suffice.

Fark. You're not going to get much around that price my friend.

Autocad is pretty intense and since you're after something with 2 screens as well you're gonna need to set aside 2.5k for a half decent one.

Here's something I'd reccomend, which would keep you out of trouble for a while.

CPU: Core i7 950

Mainboard: Gigabyte ga-x58A-UD5

Memory: 6GB Kingston DDR3

Hdd: 2x Seagate Barracuda 1tb SataII

Optical: Lite-On Blu Ray IHOS104

Video: Gigabyte Radeon 5870 2GB/850mhz/DDR5

Thats around 2100 with 100 for me to put it together with a case and an antec psu.

Then you add the screens

2x Samsung LED 20" $450

This is a rough pricing though, so it may end up cheaper than what I've put down here but yeah if you have more money to play with I'd have a bit more leeway in parts etc.

Edited by hylian

Yeah... what Keaton said. Be less of a jew.

2 x 20" screens for $1500, not a problem. Or computer to run 2 x 20" screens, but not actually having any screens also, not a problem. Both together = Spend more.

Edited by Isola

Fark. You're not going to get much around that price my friend.

Autocad is pretty intense and since you're after something with 2 screens as well you're gonna need to set aside 2.5k for a half decent one.

Here's something I'd reccomend, which would keep you out of trouble for a while.

CPU: Core i7 950

Mainboard: Gigabyte ga-x58A-UD5

Memory: 6GB Kingston DDR3

Hdd: 2x Seagate Barracuda 1tb SataII

Optical: Lite-On Blu Ray IHOS104

Video: Gigabyte Radeon 5870 2GB/850mhz/DDR5

Thats around 2100 with 100 for me to put it together with a case and an antec psu.

Then you add the screens

2x Samsung LED 20" $450

This is a rough pricing though, so it may end up cheaper than what I've put down here but yeah if you have more money to play with I'd have a bit more leeway in parts etc.

Yeah... what Keaton said. Be less of a jew.

2 x 20" screens for $1500, not a problem. Or computer to run 2 x 20" screens, but not actually having any screens also, not a problem. Both together = Spend more.

Bah f**kin lame. Surely Autocad isn't that intense. I run it on my laptop now and this piece of shit is 5 years old. Intel Pentium M 1.73ghz with 1gb of ram. It runs it f**kin slow and I can't do anything else while I'm using it but it's semi usable. My comp at work uses 2 screens and that thing is a heap of shit aswell. Guess I will have to wait a bit longer :blink:

Since when is there heaps of parking at KFC at Indooroopilly?! :blink:

I was also thinking Taringa Hungry Jacks might be a good idea though (if that's the one you meant)

Yeh, the one opposite the mazda dealership. There next week?

Bah f**kin lame. Surely Autocad isn't that intense. I run it on my laptop now and this piece of shit is 5 years old. Intel Pentium M 1.73ghz with 1gb of ram. It runs it f**kin slow and I can't do anything else while I'm using it but it's semi usable. My comp at work uses 2 screens and that thing is a heap of shit aswell. Guess I will have to wait a bit longer :blink:

Im sure you could run it on somthing far cheaper than suggested, the guys out at our workshops run it on really old school computers. Geeks always over specify when you ask for computer advice :(