SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Hey manges

So Mcrae runs down McFly.....Where's Biff when you need him?

Off to Melb tomorrow for Nat's sister's wedding next week. A week off work and I've got nothing to do. Hoping to spend some time in my mate's workshop on the tools.

And before some one says it.......... That's what She said :blink:

I am so drunk.

still need 33 turbo front rotors too. If anyone has some.

I have some that have been sitting in my shed for a while. After a machine should be ok to go though. Probably...

Will bring them on thurs, wherever we meet.

yeah most of us were out today bro.

@ John, Colon. You guys see that grey 34 GT-R that rocked up at the bottom of o'reilly's? Followed him through tambo... holy sh*t, what a weapon. Couldn't keep up.

Pulled up for a chat at the end, not surpised. 475kw, ohlins suspension, massive brembo brakes, aero, etc. Really well set up car.

Held my own pretty well against that I think. Was great fun :(

yeah most of us were out today bro.

@ John, Colon. You guys see that grey 34 GT-R that rocked up at the bottom of o'reilly's? Followed him through tambo... holy sh*t, what a weapon. Couldn't keep up.

Pulled up for a chat at the end, not surpised. 475kw, ohlins suspension, massive brembo brakes, aero, etc. Really well set up car.

Held my own pretty well against that I think. Was great fun :laugh:

Holy shit. I noticed the big brakes n shit. I gave him a thumbs up before I left, looked like a really nice car.

yer ole' mates 34 was damn fast, puts any of john's flames to shame. Very tidy car, looked really firm on the road too

f**k yeah :blink:

Hey boys.

How was the weekend? I ended up with a killer hangover. Went out for a few beers with my brothers and the old man. Started at the pub on Sat at 1pm and finish probably 12 hours later.

Twas good.

Happy Birthday Miso!!!!

Heh, cheers

I am at work :blink:

Can't even sneak out early. Have an actual real meeting on at 3:30pm for a change. Not one of my fake meetings that I try to schedule regularly in the afternoons :laugh:;)