SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

in for pg 700.

Now taking guesses as to how unfit I am. In between this post:

F*ck door trims.

For a show and shine winner, my car is an utter shitbox :(

And this post:

</3

I went for a 20min ride, and am completely f*cked. How far do you think I went?

Winner will receive 1 broken door trim clip, and possibly some abuse.

Edited by Smity42

*treading carefully*

10k's?

You sir, give me too much credit.

20 minutes, you probably rode to the park near the paper mill.

And you don't give me enough :(

Anna its your fault he won.

Truth.

Martin i can repair this door card.

I'll hold you to that.

Passenger side I think is just about sussed. Doesn't seem to clip perfectly in the corner but its pretty good.

Driver's side I'm waiting for glue to dry on the two mounts I crimmed from my new spare trims. Will see how it holds up after that...

Morning Mangs,

How do you do skids in a boat? :D

Jokes mang, congrats.

should try owning a stagea if you think an r33 is a boat :)

2T with fuel and driver .. even boats arent that heavy :)

Edited by PetroDola

Morning Mangs,

Driver's side door trim is now holding on about as good as the passenger one. Not perfect, but at least the trims don't fall off as you open the door any more :).

post-46752-1289388652_thumb.jpg

post-46752-1289388666_thumb.jpg

that is all

approved-stamp.gif

:D

That's what she said.

Holy mother of god!

That's what she said.

should try owning a stagea if you think an r33 is a boat ;)

2T with fuel and driver .. even boats arent that heavy :)

My coon weighs a slightly less than that. Want to trade? ;)

10k's?

No Dice, Too high.

20 minutes, you probably rode to the park near the paper mill.

= ~3km round trip. No Dice, Too low.

3.6km Martin.

Still too low. Just think how far I could have gone if you hadn't run me down and busted my knee...

Supercheap... or the equivalent distance in any other direction.

Assuming you mean super cheap at lawnton... = 6.0km round trip. Oh my, this is going down to the wire...

6.3km
6.31km

I needed to refer to the cyclocomputer to resolve this one, I knew it was 6km but going to two decimal places, sheesh!

and the winner is...

6.08km!!!!!! It's JOHN!!!!!!!

Congratulations, you useless dole bludging bastard (right, thats the abuse coverred). You may collect your broken door trim clip tonight.

Edited by Smity42