SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

So what? You and Jason used to move it about 20 pages overnight and say nothing.

Great days, great days. Sigh

Who's up for top gear live?

http://www.topgearlive.com.au/brisbane

I'm thinking Platinum tickets ($130)

I'm going on the sunday. :cool: It was the only day that had paddock passes left :yes:

Oh

:)

Hey Geoff!

f**k, pulled my lower back while doing some wiring in the car this afternoon... just twisted at the hips to my left and SNAP... couldn't get out of the car, couldn't move from the position I was in.... luckily a friend was over so they helped me get upstairs.... now lying in bed playing COD, but I think I'm gonna need beer too

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Theyre a 18x9.5 It's an 8hp75. Cost me about 11k for box, tcu, shifter, cooler and adapter kit. I did all the wiring myself, no idea how much that cost me. And then obviously AN lines and fittings. Plus tailshaft which was $18-1900 then fluid for box. All up probably looking at around 15k. Not sure what the prices are like these days as I bought it all a couple yrs ago.
    • I'm not a fan of creating so many subsections, say if you lived in NSW and saw a great VIC discussion, maybe you would want to join it. I like the prefix idea, e.g. OCAU
    • Car looks great buddy, how are u finding the thermo fan, does it do its job well?  Is your ecu running it?
    • You could just subsection the states under Australia
    • another update on mine. got fuel issues sorted and maxed out the turbo on a mainline hub dyno: Final results are 420kw @ hubs @ 18psi on 98RON, and 500kw @ hubs @ 23psi on E85, with full boost hit by ~3700rpm (but for 20psi and above we roll the boost in to be nice to the rods) VID20240803132144 (1).mp4 Specs: Rb30 block Tomei 256 poncams CP pistons 8.75:1 compression MRP rods ARP rod bolts, main studs, head studs Stock crank RB25 oil pump RB25 head Vct enabled Kelford valve springs Home ported Vipec i88 NZ wiring cam trigger kit Greddy intake manifold Sinco twin scroll t4 manifold Borg Warner S361SX-E Turbo Precision 66mm wastegate  Twin 3-port MAC valves for boost control 1550 xspurt injectors Twin In-tank Walbro 460lph fuel pumps (staged) Ethanol content sensor Custom 4" exhaust