SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Bosnian <3:

Far out she looks shiny there. If I ever decide to sell this is the pic to use, as the paint looks in great shape in that pic.

Just needs a bit more rear camber and low :)

Miso your car is epic! But you already know I think this,

I vote if you're not going to slide it an have 380hp that you should man up and ditch the triangles on the back and get something legit!

Pending size I'll buy the triangles off you when you do :)

I vote if you're not going to slide it an have 380hp that you should man up and ditch the triangles on the back and get something legit!

Pending size I'll buy the triangles off you when you do :laugh:

Triangles ?

Pending size I'll buy the triangles off you when you do ;)

I have a set of 350z rims with new federals sitting at home, but just have to sort out the catch can in the engine bay before i go and really flog the car.

The plan down the track is to give the rears a slight flare so I can fit proper sized rubber on the meisters, but that's still at least 6 months away, probably more depending on how expensive raising twins proves to be

I saw your new rims painted. looking forward to seeing them on the car. What width and offset were they again?

Triangles ?

They are the epic brand of tyre I have on the back. $80 a pop. Combining the fact they are 235's stretched onto a 10 inch rim and them being of the worst rubber compound I have ever driven on, they make driving interesting.

Most awesome cat EVER:

That is awesome. Mind you, my cat keeps trying to attack our german shepherd. Through the fly screen though.....

don't want to think what would happen if I oppened the screen door.

A. Dog gets in and tears the cat apart

B. Cat gets out and slaps the fark out of my 45kg dog

Neither outcome is desirable

Morning Mangs,

F*CK cops. Got pulled over and harrased this morning for honking my horn at a douche that didn't give way to me.

I entered the roundabout right (to be fair I didn't slow down much/at all, but I wasn't speeding and there was no one coming) and then while I am on the roundabout this fool just pulls out in front of me so I get on the horn.

Dunno where the cop car came from but he saw me, followed me for a bit then pulled me over. RBT and licence check then gave me a lecture about how I was in the wrong because the dude was already on the roundabout I needed to give way to him. I was like I SAW him enter the roundabout in front of me when I was already on it, he should have given way to me. Cops were all "Do you know the road rules", "YES I know the road rules: Give way to vehicles already on the roundabout, ie ME". Nup, lecture on road rage etc... Gave up in the end with a sarcastic "OK, I'll beleive you, I'm sorry."

F*ckers, at least they didn't give me a ticket (probably because they knew I actually was in the right).

Obligatory google maps shot:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...002908&z=19

I entered the roundabout from Dayboro Rd (going to Gympie Rd), el douchebag entered from Anzac Ave (going to Gympie Rd). Apparantly I'm meant to give way? Maybe the f*cking cops should check their road rules...

/rant

Hey man. Going back to work today after being off since the weekend. Actually looking forward to it, but it's gonna be a struggle.

Sup whichuuuuuuuuuuu?

Just another day in the madhouse.

Morning Mangs,

/rant

Sounds about par for the course for retard cops.

Jason that sign thing is awesome. Must try it.

least you didnt get a ticket for it...

i did last friday from everyones mate at petrie police station...

going wrong way around a round about... :(

he said why did you do that

i said cause its faster

he gave me a ticket and made me wait 15 minutes... ;)

first ticket in 9 years... :(

least you didnt get a ticket for it...

i did last friday from everyones mate at petrie police station...

going wrong way around a round about... :(

he said why did you do that

i said cause its faster

he gave me a ticket and made me wait 15 minutes... ;)

first ticket in 9 years... :(

LOL!

That one was probably deserved ;)