SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

holy thread batman

That's what she said.

Finishing work at 6am, living the dream..... woah oh oh etc.

Night shift hey?

Morning guys....... anyone follow Hamish and Andy? I missed the tv special on Sunday night, and managed to find a torrent for it, if anyone wants it.

They seem midly amusing, but no not really.

You never reply on msn anyway :D

That just isn't true, I always reply (eventually). Remember, it's not a race. At least, thats what your sister always tells me...

Quick Robin, get the lube :D

That's what she said.

Morning mangs.

Morning.

I think I need to purchase some new parts for my HTPC... shame they aren't as cheap as I'd hoped :D.

What's John up to these days? Missing, presumed employed?

Anyone up for a German Club night? I need my fill of massive sausage (that's what she said)

Thristian you still owe me a mountain run

No marto you never reply

Lies. I reply to you and your sh*tc*nt mac just throws the messages away,

What you doing?

That's what she said

Marto agreed! We need moar mountain!

Got epic amounts of shifts at work at the mo, so no time, but plenty of fuel/tyre monies!

I'll let you know!

approved-stamp.gif

Ps sorry for lack of quoting ;)

I find your lack of faith quoting disturbing.

I has a rage

Annas sisters wedding ended up costing us around $850 because of how much driving we had to do, how expensive Annas Bridesmaids dress was and all the other associated incidental shit. It also cost me 3 days of my leave, and rather than having time off i worked harder than i would at work. So now i have no leave and am broke for the weekend, f**k you weddings, f**k you.

End vent/

I has a rage

Annas sisters wedding ended up costing us around $850 because of how much driving we had to do, how expensive Annas Bridesmaids dress was and all the other associated incidental shit. It also cost me 3 days of my leave, and rather than having time off i worked harder than i would at work. So now i have no leave and am broke for the weekend, f**k you weddings, f**k you.

End vent/

I feel joor pain. Weddings suck ;)