SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

The battery defect is bogus if the battery itself is a sealed unit type. The car comes stock with the battery in the boot and from the factory with a sealed battery. No fumes can escape.

The ride height defect is measured at the lowest point so if your 'zorst is 90mm then that is the lowest point. Get it fixed and show the Magistrate the description of work done to correct the exhaust and then show him the report from the suspension guys showing the ride height of the car to be at the stock height of 180mm. This will get the copper a talking to and you will walk out of there with a big smile.

Ill-informed police should be shown as such in front of Magistrates as they hate wasted time and poorly distributed tickets. Do us all a favor and dress well, speak well and if you get the chance, point out that the only reason you were stopped was because of the car you were driving, not your driving ability.

Morning

Have to take the cat to the vet this morning.

Don't think she will enjoy the drive in the skyline, especially as i don't have a cage, and she'll probably be going mental in the back.

Not willing to take her in the golf, as I don't want her claws anywhere near the leather seats

Morning Mangs!

Sup mangs!

What's the plan for tonight?

My plan:

~6:15PM - Pick up Dan

~6:45PM - Arrive at Umart and pick up new bits for HTPC

~7:15PM - Get KFC for dinner

~7:30PM - Arrive at wherever the hell we decide to go tonight

Ashes start today! Get ya cricket on

If anyone's interested I'm probably going to head into the GABBA after work tomorrow for teh ashes. At present I can get ONE guest ticket (members section) for $35 (until they sell out).

Will probably head to the Deutsher Tavernin for a hearty meal after play has finished.

Let me know if you're interested in said guest ticket. Play is scheduled to go until 5pm, I hope to get there before 3pm for the final session.

You know you don't have to ask

I know longer has the iCrap 3000 aids yay

Yeah it looked like it hadnt gone through so I did it again

GTR bovs be ours, Jase!

Sweet.

Day 1. New winphone not supported by vista. FUUUUUU!

I know longer has the iCrap 3000 aids yay

approved-stamp.gif

Day 1. New winphone not supported by vista. FUUUUUU!

Lolwut?

I saw that on faceparty and approved. Then I read up some of the stuff winphone 7 doesnt do and was extremely dissapoint. Reminds me of the original iPhail :P. Hope they fix it with some updates.

I am surprised it does not work with vista though... although vista is pretty sh*t.