SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

afternoon was shaping up to be awesome until 4:30 when they stopped playing. I blame haddin entirely, he's a skirt. The Hussmeister would have kept batting all night if they'd let him.

4:30, bit early for dinner I thought, but hey, what the hell. Then I get out of the stadium and it is PISSING down rain. Absolutely soaked by the time I get across the road into the german club. THEN they aren't even serving food! Kitchen to open at 5:30. f**k that. Then have to walk to my car in the rain, then have to fight traffic home.

Massive lose :ermm:

I'm sure if you put the word out some tools would turn up with a spanner or two. ;)

:)

There's not a huge ammount of space at my place, so I usually don't bother doing that much plus don't have tools at home, and can't do it this weekend as I am flat out, ish

Next weekend will go out to a cousins place and have a crack. He's the one that owns the pig farm. Will try to score some salami.... and that's not what she said

fuckers...