SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

So Anna got pulled over by higway patrol, went over the car, found it was one or 2 mil low where the dump pipes come down and one of the pod filters wasnt bolted down, was going to write her up but then decided that since everything else was ship shape and these were only tiny issues he let her off....once again no mention of the epic loudness

now andy what do you think would have happend if you were driving the car......?

I think a little hammer love to the front pipes and bolt that pod down :blink:

now andy what do you think would have happend if you were driving the car......?

I think a little hammer love to the front pipes and bolt that pod down :blink:

I have been pulled over 4 times and no mention of anything, so she did worse than me lol, no hammer love for the front pipes, they are too pretty. I will just raise it 10mm, been meaning to do that so I can get out of my driveway properly anyway.

Morning Mangs.

GT5 is awesome. While I stand by all my previous complaints, none of those things matter any more, the game is hell fun.

Component will happily do 1080i, who needs HDMI ;)

Baskins Tonight! :) :) :( Be there, or be a raging homosexual.

How much can you take out of her at the moment

About 11 inches. Wait, what?

farken flat out thursday

can't wait for the weekend, but then i am on call, so it's not much of a weekend anyway

on a side note, cage arrived, and it was the wrong one, so still looking for a r32 cage. gheyness