SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I am so struggling for motivation today, right in the middle of having my most work ever.

:)

farken flat out thursday

can't wait for the weekend, but then i am on call, so it's not much of a weekend anyway

on a side note, cage arrived, and it was the wrong one, so still looking for a r32 cage. gheyness

:)

Lighten up mangs. And come out for ice cream :D

Well so far he is winning... because we haven't found anywhere better to go and numbers are dropping

If going back pisses him off, thats a victory for us.

Andy, I swear last week you voted to go back there...

No, I said I dont care if you go back there. It was then assumed I also voted to go back there, I then made it clear this was not the case and would not be attending.

because we haven't found anywhere better to go and numbers are dropping

Only because you won't give anything a second chance.

We had a good turn out at HJ's but you and Colin condemned it forever because the service was shit. I said it could have just been an off night as I've never seen it that bad before.

You gave Mt Coot-tha one shot... in the rain.

And then gave in and went back instead of trying other places.

Cold Rock didn't deserve a second chance because it shut way too early, and was a fail car park and just all round a slut of a place. So I'll let that one slide :(

Only because you won't give anything a second chance.

We had a good turn out at HJ's but you and Colin condemned it forever because the service was shit. I said it could have just been an off night as I've never seen it that bad before.

You gave Mt Coot-tha one shot... in the rain.

And then gave in and went back instead of trying other places.

Cold Rock didn't deserve a second chance because it shut way too early, and was a fail car park and just all round a slut of a place. So I'll let that one slide :(

I am happy to give HJ's another crack. Mt Cootha is not high up on my list, but meh.

cootha was shit parking, shit coffee and shit prices on everything.

Ravbat, once i move the muffler closer to the body work i can probably get another 40mm lower and just be legal

It never use to have a muffler in the system, and at a time it was running about 60-70mm rail height which the police didn't like. Then i wanted to take my car to lakeside so i had to fit a muffler, a last minute rush job and a mistake with welding and it went together a little wrong, i just haven't had the time or the motivation to fit it until now.

Morning Mangs!

Sad day today, F-111s officially being retired :down:

f111_03.jpg

f111-dumpnburn.jpg

It's been a blast, won't be the same without you.

Australia's World Cup bid: LOL, just LOL.

NASA calls a press conference to announce they have discoverred life on Earth. F*cking genious, guys!

Crickets today, f*ck yeah. Will Ryan Harris get a bowl?

I know why i was tired on Tuesday

That's what she said.

just scored a company paid hotel room in the city for the work xmas party on saturday night.

Nice!

Ravbat, once i move the muffler closer to the body work i can probably get another 40mm lower and just be legal

Hehehehe, you said 'body work'

Sooo, what are people doing? Undecided? :down:

We went to baskins (per the event thread). Everyone who didn't turn up missed out on much hotness (mainly from the customers)

Jesus why haven't you done that before?

That's what she said.

sorry i bailed tonight gents! 2way love took preference :D

Disappoint :)