SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Only because you won't give anything a second chance.

We had a good turn out at HJ's but you and Colin condemned it forever because the service was shit. I said it could have just been an off night as I've never seen it that bad before.

You gave Mt Coot-tha one shot... in the rain.

And then gave in and went back instead of trying other places.

Cold Rock didn't deserve a second chance because it shut way too early, and was a fail car park and just all round a slut of a place. So I'll let that one slide :down:

The decision was unanimous at Coot-tha (which, btw, you didn't bother turning up to), and unanimous bar yourself in the thread vote, to go back to baskins. The annoying thing is the people that voted haven't been turning up.

I am happy to give HJ's another crack. Mt Cootha is not high up on my list, but meh.
So was I!

HJs was shit. Chairs sucked, service sucked, no scenery. They didn't do anything to deserve a second chance. That said I'm not going to boycott it, if that's where everyone wants to go that's where I'll be. However the overwhelming response I have been getting from everyone (except John) was that they wanted to go back to baskins.

cootha was shit parking, shit coffee and shit prices on everything.

This. Coot-tha didn't have much going for it, but it was better than HJs.

Vote Mt Cootha again.

You voted baskins last time? Not that you have turned up since then... :D:):banana:

If I may suggest a possible compromise, for people's opinions (Credit to Chris Rogers): Baskin Robbins Mt Ommaney

It's just a few minutes further up the motorway, seems like it has some decent parking, and AFAIK is not owned by the same dude. NFI if the scenery will be up to C.H. Standards though...

Pig flyover in like 5 minutes:

F-111 Final Route and Approximate Timings:

Takeoff: Amberley 11:30, Laidley 11:43, Rosweood 11:44, Amberley 11:45, Ipswich 11:46, Brisbane 11:50

Northern Route: Sandgate 11:55, Redcliffe 11:55, Bribie Island 11:57, Caloundra 12:00, Maroochydore 12:02, Noosa 12:05

Southern Route: Gold Coast 12:00, Coolangatta 12:05, Byron Bay 13:07, Ballina 13:10, Evans Head 13:15 (all times local)

Best Vantage Points For Brisbane: Mt Cootha, Red Hill Church, Victora park, Toowong Reach, Southbank, Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Mt Gravatt

kgo

Pig flyover in like 5 minutes:

F-111 Final Route and Approximate Timings:

Takeoff: Amberley 11:30, Laidley 11:43, Rosweood 11:44, Amberley 11:45, Ipswich 11:46, Brisbane 11:50

Northern Route: Sandgate 11:55, Redcliffe 11:55, Bribie Island 11:57, Caloundra 12:00, Maroochydore 12:02, Noosa 12:05

Southern Route: Gold Coast 12:00, Coolangatta 12:05, Byron Bay 13:07, Ballina 13:10, Evans Head 13:15 (all times local)

Best Vantage Points For Brisbane: Mt Cootha, Red Hill Church, Victora park, Toowong Reach, Southbank, Story Bridge, Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Mt Gravatt

kgo

Just blew the roof off my house. Gonna miss those old war horses.

It's just a few minutes further up the motorway, seems like it has some decent parking, and AFAIK is not owned by the same dude. NFI if the scenery will be up to C.H. Standards though...

It has the shittest carpark yet seen

You voted baskins last time? Not that you have turned up since then... ;):) :)

I voted "not" baskins, so a vote for everything not Baskins.

plus my car has been off the road for three weeks.

on another note, ended up going over to Harry's last night. Hasn't really gotten any better. But there is a lot of tail strutting about.

BR was never an ideal situ. limited seating and a a heart attack carpark limited its value imo.

Next time i go to the laksa hut at toowong I'll have a snoop around there and see if theres anything suitable.

Farken uni chicks out the wazoo too. ;)

there is an icecream place at wooloongabba you could all park in my work (only restricted from 6am to 6pm) then walk across the road to the store, lots of seats too I beleive.