SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Chalked a few things of my list today

1. Stalked Ravi in real life so, no need for faceparty anymore.

2. Handed in my resignation at work. Was informed that with my vast experience (18 odd months of it) that they wouldn't accept my resignation. First time that has ever happened to me most of the time they are more then happy to see me go. :)

Ladies.

Today I watched the most fucked up video I have seen to date.

Some of you may have already watched as it has a bit of notoriety, and it's old, but got linked to three guys and a hammer.

Managed to get through 30 secs before I had to stop. Messed up.

In other news, can't wait till the farken weekend. Work is ghey

Whats the plan for this Thursday?

2. Handed in my resignation at work. Was informed that with my vast experience (18 odd months of it) that they wouldn't accept my resignation. First time that has ever happened to me most of the time they are more then happy to see me go. :)

Nice mang. You got another job lined up?

Ladies.

Today I watched the most f**ked up video I have seen to date.

Some of you may have already watched as it has a bit of notoriety, and it's old, but got linked to three guys and a hammer.

Haven't seen it. Cliffnotes?

oh and Sarp fags.

f**king tired this morning. Multiple coffees will be consumed lol.

That's what she said.

approved-stamp.gif

LOL. They can't stop you leaving right? Or are they going to offer you epic amounts more cash to stay?

Why you resigning?

Ladies.

Today I watched the most fucked up video I have seen to date.

Have not seen it. Will make a mental note not to...

+11ty

WHAT THE f**k IS THIS NEW SAU SHIT

f**k

Hi babe <3

Keen.

NFI.

If nothing else gets organised, I'll head to baskins (CH). If someone decides somewhere else to go then I'll go there.

I'm just over it being 'Where are we going this week?' every Wednesday/Thursday...

Edited by Smity42

Oh yeah, Morning Mangs!

With SAU down all day yesterday I forgot I didn't even get a chance to bitch about the cricket! f**king losers, sack (almost) the lot of them.

Keep Watto, The Hussinator, and Ryan Harris. Katto would have been safe too but he's ruled out for injury

Probably sub Mitch back in and hire a couple of fluffers to keep his confidence high.

Where you find 2 more quicks and a spinner I don't know, cAndy you were right: X-Man is a pie chucker of the highest class. Even Dougie was a dissapointment. My grandma can bowl faster than that.

Batting line up Hughes, Watto, Khawaja, Fergie, S. Marsh, Hussinator, T-Paine.

Nice mang. You got another job lined up?

Nope. Do you need labourers ?

LOL. They can't stop you leaving right? Or are they going to offer you epic amounts more cash to stay?

Why you resigning?

Nah they can't stop me leaving but with the pay rise they'll offer me to stay, I might. Well lets see your just about to start your day and i'm about to go to bed. Kinda over it :)

Ponting would be imo the worst farken captain we ever had. he is not capable of thinking on his feet.

Agreed. His record says otherwise, but that is because he was lucky enough to be captain during the years of Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist, Hayden, etc.

And as for the selectors.........

I'm sure they're all very 'satisfied'. Marcus North is clearly a very busy man when he's not playing cricket...

You coming out tonight Noel?

Oh yeah, Morning Mangs!

With SAU down all day yesterday I forgot I didn't even get a chance to bitch about the cricket! f**king losers, sack (almost) the lot of them.

Keep Watto, The Hussinator, and Ryan Harris. Katto would have been safe too but he's ruled out for injury

Probably sub Mitch back in and hire a couple of fluffers to keep his confidence high.

Where you find 2 more quicks and a spinner I don't know, cAndy you were right: X-Man is a pie chucker of the highest class. Even Dougie was a dissapointment. My grandma can bowl faster than that.

Batting line up Hughes, Watto, Khawaja, Fergie, S. Marsh, Hussinator, T-Paine.

I had a good time giving everyone shit in the office. Not often I can do it when cricket is involved.

Nope. Do you need labourers ?

Nah they can't stop me leaving but with the pay rise they'll offer me to stay, I might. Well lets see your just about to start your day and i'm about to go to bed. Kinda over it :)

We have a labourer starting in the next two weeks I think but in the new year when everything starts ramping up the subbies might be looking for some if you're interested.

Fair call mang, fair call.

WANT: http://www.courierma...o-1225967181400

Agree

Agreed. His record says otherwise, but that is because he was lucky enough to be captain during the years of Warne, McGrath, Gilchrist, Hayden, etc.

I'm sure they're all very 'satisfied'. Marcus North is clearly a very busy man when he's not playing cricket...

Tonight?

Ponting got away with it simply because he the best captain in his side. Warne had the best cricket brain I ever saw.

Pity he was such a cockhead elsewhere and they never gave him the job.