SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

I might be there tonight.

Depends what time my evening appointment finishes.

In Townsville yet again, bur i'm planning on making an appearance.

I went to stones corner baskinds last night and got an epic tub, so no need for me to go out tonight! Try the gingerbread flavour, its amazing

Well I'm not going to drive all that way (be it CH/Stones Corner/Greenslopes/whatever) on the strength of a couple of maybes. Anyone else going?

Been thinking about somewhere we can meet. How girly are people about not being able to see the cars??

IDGAF. As long as it seems to be a reasonably safe parking spot, I don't care. Others seem to though...

Just saying it cause i can, U2 is the shittest band, Bono is a cock, and the edge is a shit guitarist, all of his guitar work sounds the same. Plus Bono can't sing for crap live.

Bring on real talent, The eagles are next week

Morning Mangs,

Got attacked by one of those spiders with health bars last night. Lucky I don't have a handgun or I would have put a bullet in the thing. It was that big, Dan wouldn't even be able to miss it.

Greenslopes was pretty decent. Would visit again.

I'm going to have to bring my own chair if we keep going there, but other than that it wasn't bad. I will miss Grace^2 and Morgan though.

Also I would like to point out that the store is actually "Baskin Robbins Stones Corner": http://www.baskinrobbins.com.au/stores.php?state=qld

I'm not saying that Stones Corner is a suburb, but there is no rule that says they have to name their store after a suburb either.

Brandon, i couldn't resist flaming those flat faced lmgts :P

LolWut?

Hmm, should have read this before heading out. No ch love.

On a side note, new forums format is a heap better on the I phone

iPhail :down:

^^^^ This man speaks the truth

That's what she said.

Zombie survival.

End.

approved-stamp.gif

Edited by Smity42

I'm going to have to bring my own chair if we keep going there, but other than that it wasn't bad. I will miss Grace^2 and Morgan though.

Also I would like to point out that the store is actually "Baskin Robbins Stones Corner": http://www.baskinrobbins.com.au/stores.php?state=qld

I'm not saying that Stones Corner is a suburb, but there is no rule that says they have to name their store after a suburb either.

Usually ALL the tables there are free and we all used to sit on the rails too lol