SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Nice stuff Dan

Evening all!

Anyone care to help, tell me about subframe bushes? I have clunks that have been there since I bought the car, I'm narrowing it down to the tailshaft/diff area, or possibly subframe bushes, based on what I've read.

How many bushes are there? Where are they, what is required to change them?

the bushes that hold the subframe to the body? or the bushes that hold the various suspension arms/diff onto the subframe?

could also be the tie rods or rack ends of the hicas setup. If its the subframe bushes themselves you'll next an oxy and a hacksaw

get under the back with a long screw driver or pry bar and try see what moves around too much, thats the best way to start looking, otherwise you just start throwing money away on things that don't need doing yet.

Photo1091.jpg

the end result of my work, its running R33 turbo calipers on the front now too.

Morning Mangs,

Is it Christmas Newtonmas yet? No, f*ck. Two weeks of work left :(

Fuck our country: http://www.theaustralian.com.au/australian-it/r18-adult-rating-for-pc-games-rejected/story-e6frgakx-1225969108337

And fuck the America:

get under the back with a long screw driver or pry bar and try see what moves around too much

That's what she said.

otherwise you just start throwing money away on things that don't need doing yet.

That's what she said.

the end result of my work, its running R33 turbo calipers on the front now too.

That's what she said.

That looks the same height all around

That's what she said.

Boring weekend was boring. Wanted to wash the car but it wouldn't stop f**king raining. Stupid weather.

End.

Solution to being bored: GT5.

End.

Mate doesn't have a PS3 and Lee would throw a shitfit if I tried to take the PS3 away lol. Have to wait until my mate sees the light and decides he needs a PS3

I'll trade you a PS3 for your sister. I'll even throw in a copy of GT5 ;)