SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning Mangs,

More storms a' comin'. Joe must be loving it.

4.5 working days left :D:banana:

What a bunch of stinky wet vaginas.

Not like you've never bailed because of the weather. And that was barely a drizzle :P.

P.S. How big is the screen on your phone?

Quote from some dude on cricinfo:

Australia's problem could well be that Watson & Hughes aren't proper openers, Ponting is not a proper captain, Clarke is not a proper captain-in-waiting, Hussey is not a proper batting superstar, Smith is not a proper allrounder, Haddin is not a proper stumper, Johnson is not a proper strike bowler, Harris & Siddle aren't proper bustling seamers and the problem with Hilfenhaus is I don't have a problem with him and that rather ruins the tone of this comment.

Made me laugh.

I never said I agreed with it all, just that it made me laugh :)

If Johnson bowls like he did yesterday arvo, then yes, he is a proper strike bowler (no wickets but he was fast, swinging, and generally in the right spot). If he bowls like he did in Brisbane, he can go back to club cricket.

I never said I agreed with it all, just that it made me laugh :)

If Johnson bowls like he did yesterday arvo, then yes, he is a proper strike bowler (no wickets but he was fast, swinging, and generally in the right spot). If he bowls like he did in Brisbane, he can go back to club cricket.

thats his problem, he is the new Brendan Julian, either amazing or shite, luckily he is on the good side more often than poor old Brendan

HAHAHAHHA that's gold... what a great old song that I'm ashamed to admit ever liking hahaha

I stop watching for a few hours and look what happens!

Go Aussie Go!

In other news, XF is now stuck too. Epic lols had by all.

epic lols had right here reading that