SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

My laser has "natural" air con ;) The 33's is fine which surprises me, I barely use it but every time I turn it on, it's ice cold.

In other news, the missus and I are housesitting for my dad while he's overseas. Wicked cool...

In other other news, my grandmother's in hospital and on her last legs. May not make christmas. Not wicked cool...

I use to be an A/C hater, because mine never worked, but honestly would never go back to not having it.

Andy whats wrong with your a/c? does it just need a regas or have you got a leak, cause im good with fixing a/c systems.

the intake air temp sensor is rooted, it may have other issues aside from that but i wont know until i fix that first issue, if you want to take a look at mine i would be down with it, I have very little idea about them

Morning Mangs,

Happy Festivus Everyone! Who's bringing the pole tonight?

Last day of work for the year. PLEASE keep me entertained, it will no doubt be the slowest day of the year also...

I use to be an A/C hater, because mine never worked, but honestly would never go back to not having it.

Andy whats wrong with your a/c? does it just need a regas or have you got a leak, cause im good with fixing a/c systems.

Mine may need a minor gas top up... not as cold as it used to be. But it's not hot enough yet to care. Might hit you are when you are back at work and I am on holidays...

Hows that A/C for the XF coming along? :P

I only ever use my aircon when it's raining. All other times I have the window down so I can hang my arm down the side of the door, I just need to own a VN and I'll fit right in.

BA, VN, same same.

I drove around without aircon in the middle of summer, not fun. I wouldn't have a daily without aircon again.

<3

My laser has "natural" air con ;) The 33's is fine which surprises me, I barely use it but every time I turn it on, it's ice cold.

All lasers have "natural" air con ;). I imagine the sea breeze helps with not needing to use the air con on the 33 often.

In other news, the missus and I are housesitting for my dad while he's overseas. Wicked cool...

Nice one.

In other other news, my grandmother's in hospital and on her last legs. May not make christmas. Not wicked cool...

Very sorry to hear that mate :(. Not good news at all for the holiday season.

the intake air temp sensor is rooted, it may have other issues aside from that but i wont know until i fix that first issue, if you want to take a look at mine i would be down with it, I have very little idea about them

That's what she said.

I got your back buddeh :)

Working 9-1 tomorrow, then drinking profusely at work. Gonna ride the pushy home lol.

Got my work xmas present today too, a freaking heavy duty esky filled with a carton of stellas, a box of 'favourites' and some CK cologne. Score!

Working 9-1 tomorrow, then drinking profusely at work. Gonna ride the pushy home lol.

Got my work xmas present today too, a freaking heavy duty esky filled with a carton of stellas, a box of 'favourites' and some CK cologne. Score!

Nice. We aren't allowed to drink on work premises, damn company policy.

Not sure what our Chrissie pressies will be. The company collects everything "given" to use during the year then it's a random draw for who gets it.

<3

It's illegal to drink and ride :P

approved-stamp.gif

Nice. I havent got anything last couple of years. Damn G.F.C.

Nice. We aren't allowed to drink on work premises, damn company policy.

Not sure what our Chrissie pressies will be. The company collects everything "given" to use during the year then it's a random draw for who gets it.

Better than nothing...

Festivus! Woot!

Pole?