SAU Community

Inner West Crew Whoretown (toowong/st Lucia/kenmore/indooroopilly And Sometimes Sunnybank?)

funkymonkey

Morning Mangs,

Day 2 of work. :domokun:

So has anyone else seen this?

Skyline Nationals 2011

It's being held in Victoria between 28-30th of October. Anyone keen on a roadtrip?

At that point I will have 2 kids under the age of 1 at home. I don't think I am going anywhere anytime soon.

Just called 'bribane turbo and tuning' or something like that, over at the gabba

To rebuild stock rb25 turbo, assuming parts are available, around $700

To steel-wheel: extra $350ish

To rebuild, high flow & steel wheel: around $2000

Poooooooop.

From Hypergear

Thanks for your email. We can carry out the standard high flow. Which is good for 260rwkws without too much lag compare to stock. Price wise its $960 including GST and braided oil line. I strongly recommend a high pressure actuator (additional $100) if you are looking to run abit of boost into it.

Morning Mangs,

Day 2 of work. :domokun:

So has anyone else seen this?

Skyline Nationals 2011

It's being held in Victoria between 28-30th of October. Anyone keen on a roadtrip?

Not to VIC in the skyline, talk about defect central...

From Hypergear

Thanks for your email. We can carry out the standard high flow. Which is good for 260rwkws without too much lag compare to stock. Price wise its $960 including GST and braided oil line. I strongly recommend a high pressure actuator (additional $100) if you are looking to run abit of boost into it.

Yeah nice, that's what I'm talking about!

You've got mail. plus spam whistling.gif

Got it, thanks very much for that. Were you going to supply the Neo turbo? I'd say that price is for the work carried out by them, but you still have to supply a turbo to them, is that right?

Wants to be a 33?

Says the man with the sedan 33!

Yep.

Ok sick... group buy on hypergear high flows anyone? LOL I'm keen, Jason's looking at doing it towards the end of January/sometime in Feb... Marto what are you thinking? I figure if we talk to hypergear and say "look, we're sending nearly 3k your way, can you do us a deal" we might get something out of it.

Also combining shipping on our 3 turbos would be a plus?

Edited by mosquitocoils

Got it, thanks very much for that. Were you going to supply the Neo turbo? I'd say that price is for the work carried out by them, but you still have to supply a turbo to them, is that right?

As per Marty

Says the man with the sedan 33!

Hence not a boat but a yacht. Sea sickness will still occur though pinch.gif

Ok sick... group buy on hypergear high flows anyone? LOL I'm keen, Jason's looking at doing it towards the end of January/sometime in Feb... Marto what are you thinking? I figure if we talk to hypergear and say "look, we're sending nearly 3k your way, can you do us a deal" we might get something out of it.

Also combining shipping on our 3 turbos would be a plus?

Yeah keen. The sooner the better though.

Mines a 34 turbo (OP6) and I'd want the $800 + GST + line jobby. Don't need actuator got a HKS one.

Righto.... I'd probably have to wait til around the same time as Jason anyway due to my fundings after Christmas etc

I'd go the same deal, what's it called, a TR43 if you look at the website. Boost range 2000-3800, YES PLEASE!

Do you think I'd need the actuator? I'm using an R32 @ 10psi and a manual boost controller to bleed off another 1-2psi so for now that would be fine...... once I get my emanage installed and tuned though, around 16psi would still be achieveable with that same setup wouldn't it?

Ideally, if I can get a neo turbo in good nick, I'd rather that and just slap it on... seeing as I wasn't planning for a turbo upgrade any time soon :(

Would work out a lot cheaper too

Edited by mosquitocoils